Magic

Except Personal Attacks

Magic

Postby Maywalk » Thu May 10, 2018 9:03 pm

I very rarely watch this programme but believe it or not this has been sent to me from the USA and it REALLY IS MAGIC.
I hope you watch it all through.

https://1funny.com/amazing-heartwarming-magic/
Maywalk

Re: Magic

Postby caroljoyce » Fri May 11, 2018 8:00 am

Video won't play Maisie - I get an 'error' notice.
caroljoyce

Postby Maywalk » Fri May 11, 2018 9:16 am

Oh Carol. It opens up ok for me but I dont know of any other way to show it :cry:
What a shame. Its lovely and one of the nicest things I have seen for some time.

Glad you had a lovely day with your friend.
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Fri May 11, 2018 3:18 pm

Seem to have lost my reply of earlier. Simply lovely film Maisie, made me cry. Must be some years ago now, wonder how the young man is doing. Meant to ask him to weave his magic on you and me but got cut off Take care, cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Fri May 11, 2018 3:45 pm

Hi Penny.
Yes it was a lovely video.
I could do with some magic being woven on me because my ruddy hand has swollen up and the carer phoned the doc to call in to have a look at it.
Doc has just been and said to give it another couple of days and if it does not disperse it would mean more bloody antibiotics.
I dare not jump up and down because I sound like a babies rattle. AS IF I COULD!!!!!!!!!! :tantrum2: :tantrum2:
Maywalk

Postby dita » Fri May 11, 2018 4:38 pm

It sure is a tear-jerker Maisie, xx
dita

Postby Maywalk » Fri May 11, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi Dita.
Yes it certainly filled me up and made me realise how lucky I have been.

I hope everyone is keeping well.
I dont get out much now BUT I will be going out for a couple of hours tomorrow in the wheelchair just to have a browse round the shops and get my grub in. Being taken by my friend and her partner and I think its lovely of them to want to bother with an old biddy.
Enjoy the weekend everyone. :bighugs: :bighugs:
Maywalk

Postby dita » Sat May 12, 2018 1:46 pm

I hope you are having a good browse round the shops today with your friends Maisie, the weather isn't too bad here and I hope it same with you. Take care of yourself xxxxxx
dita

Postby Maywalk » Sat May 12, 2018 5:07 pm

Hi Dita.

Yes had a lovely few hours out and enjoyed the browse. Not that I wanted anything but it was a nice change from the four walls.
To be honest I have started giving my treen goods away now because my d-i-l has picked "Nellie" the elephant from the war years and my Spanish stallion and other members of my family and friends have all picked a memento.
Sounds ominous but in my mind just being down to earth and knowing that my collection will be looked after when I am gone and they all have a little tale to go with them.
My foster daughter picked these below instead of any treen last time she was here visiting from the Shetlands because she loves matching hat, high heels and handbags.
Attachments
shoes.jpg
shoes.jpg (44.27 KiB) Viewed 1585 times
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes