What a life.

Except Personal Attacks

Re: What a life.

Postby Maywalk » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:12 pm

Thanks Monika.
The ruddy pain in my legs is beginning to be a bind but hoping that something will be sorted out tomorrow.
Maywalk

Postby Maywalk » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:17 pm

ONE FOR POOH.

Funnies 4 What fits your schedule.jpg
Funnies 4 What fits your schedule.jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 1337 times
Maywalk

Postby Monika » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:24 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby caroljoyce » Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:54 am

Maywalk wrote:
Yes I do like to get out among folk Carol BUT if anything is going off here they expect the olduns to play ruddy Bingo and I loathe the game. I cant even write properly now never mind holding a pen.
Also to have a laugh and a joke with some of the older folk is a complete waste of time.
:

If you could get out Maisie - what would you like to do?
caroljoyce

Postby Lacemaker » Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Very funny but it actually happened, Maisie.

One member of our coffee group was notorious for topping everyone’s comments and stories. Every time someone told a story or had been somewhere interesting - Jackie had had a better experience or had been there at a better time of the year.

One day, two ladies were telling us that one friend had had a mastectomy and another had lost both breasts so the gentleman next to me leaned over and whispered, “Jackie’s had three ....... ”. :roflmao:

I hope you are feeling better soon, Maisie.
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Postby Maywalk » Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:57 pm

Thanks everyone.
To answer you Carol I prefer a nice ride out into the countryside with good company and to stop at an old fashioned cafe for tea or coffee. I would be out in the fresh air and not stuck in the flipping house all the time. Not everyones idea of a few hours out but it would suit me.

Lacey that must have been hilarious and just the sort of humour that I like. :roflmao:

I have spent over 6 hours at the Leicester Royal today because I had to call the paramedics in early ths morning about the terrific pain I was getting from my ribs because it was playing havoc with my breathing. Nothing broken from the X-ray but they said it was very badly bruised.They ave tried finding a vein to give me intravenous antibiotics for the ribs but after jabbing me about 10 times they still have not found a vein. I feel ike a bloody pincushion.
Just keeping my fingers cossed thsat I get a better night tonight.
Maywalk

Previous

Return to Anything Goes