Thought I had been banned.

Except Personal Attacks

Thought I had been banned.

Postby Maywalk » Sun Jul 22, 2018 12:57 pm

Tried to get in here quite a few times, which I have done quite easily in the past because I stay logged in, but this past couple of days the site kept telling me to get a new password so here I am again.
How long for is anyones guess.
Maywalk

Re: Thought I had been banned.

Postby Monika » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Hi Maisie ................. I was wondering where you had got to lately, so good to know all is well. (hope you are well) despite the dreadful hot as hell weather. Take care x
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Re: Thought I had been banned.

Postby Maywalk » Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:41 am

Hi Monika.
Been having quite a few problems both healthwise and computer and the ruddy weather is not helping healthwise. To be honest I am thinking of getting a Bionaire because I am worn out with coughing and forever feeling as though I have a very heavy cold, apart from the other sodding ailments because I cant breathe properly even though I have air coming in with windows and doors open.
Has anyone who calls in here got one?

This is reading from the one I am thinking of getting ..............................
Bionaire compact purifier combines a 5 stage filtration system and independent ioniser to create perfectly clean air for you and your family. Includes a HEPA-type filter which will help remove 99% of pollen, pet dander, dust and mould spores. Designed to be stored flat or on its side, making it space-saving in even the smallest of rooms.
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes