Poor Wee Mite

Except Personal Attacks

Poor Wee Mite

Postby Monika » Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:15 pm

I am to incensed by the report in today's paper of the suffering a small toddler had to endure at the hands of the man who adopted her.

She was born to a drug-addict mother, taken from her and adopted by a man who systematically beat her up and called her "Satan". She died from being shaken to death.

So, that little girl would probably have been a troubled child , possibly born craving the drugs she had been accustomed to in her mother's womb and she was taken for adoption by two men. I don't think that was ideal and feel that this little mite needed love and total commitment from a loving mother.

The real "Satan" in this case is rightly locked up, but the damage can never be rectified.

It has been recognised and acknowledged that the ideal environment for children is in a loving home with a mother and a father. That is the ideal - why are we not aiming for that ideal to give children the very best start in life?
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Re: Poor Wee Mite

Postby lavonne » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:50 pm

Yes Horrific,this seems to be happening too often, WHY arent these poor children monitored to keep them safe
lavonne

Re: Poor Wee Mite

Postby caroljoyce » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:09 am

it makes me feel so sad & hopeless. How can anybody do that to a little child?

I hope the Satan who did this to her suffers a long & agonising death!
caroljoyce

Return to Anything Goes