Nice Surprise

Except Personal Attacks

Nice Surprise

Postby Monika » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:34 pm

I went on line earlier today to check my premium bonds for this month's winners and found that I have five wins .......... £125 in all.

I've won four times previously this year but what a pity that it is never more than £25. Better than nothing though. :roll:
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Re: Nice Surprise

Postby maggieh » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:14 pm

Well done on your wins Monika.Are you going to treat yourself to something nice now.?

I do a local lottery with the council,and this weekend I matched 2 numbers and get 3 extra tickets for the draw.I was thinking of giving it up. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby Monika » Tue Aug 07, 2018 12:22 pm

I won't be treating myself maggieh, can't think of anything I want and it's my birthday in about a week's time so expect I'll be well suited then.

I've still got M&S vouchers and one which you can spend at a number of shops in Nottingham from last year's birthday and don't know what to use them for.

Hope you win with your extra tickets.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby dita » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:54 pm

Go on--spoil yourself Monika you deserve it, like you though I would not know what to buy and I do think our age-group all seem to be like that because of our up bringing, nowadays the younger generations don't think the same way we did because we were taught to be careful with lolly. Only my opinion :) :please: I do our local Hospice Lottery although have yet to win anything :sad:
dita

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:37 pm

I'm jealous! I have one solitary premium bond, bought with the £1 my uncle gave me at Christmas 1957. It must be the world record holder for not-winning. I've updated my address every time I've moved house and I check online every so often but the wretched thing has never won me a brass farthing. When I think of how many sherbet fountains I could have enjoyed with that pound .... :cry:
Andere Richtingen

Postby marieann » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:22 am

Tony has a £100.00 bond that hasn't as far as we know ever won anything. I didn't think to ever check online just assumed a cheque would come if he did.
To be honest I never think about it.
marieann

Postby marieann » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:05 pm

I got Tony's bond out to check it and find that the £100 covers ten numbers. He's had it for 12 years and apparently hasn't won anything yet so I'm just going to return it to the box in the cupboard for another 12 years.
I'm pleased for you, Monica. I hope it continues.
marieann

Return to Anything Goes