Nuisance Phone Calls.

Except Personal Attacks

Nuisance Phone Calls.

Postby Maywalk » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:39 pm

Since 8 oclock his morning until 10-30 I received 6 nuisance calls from the same number.
During this time my son had called to be with me to unpack any groceries to go in my
big freezer that is in the garage. I received another 2 calls from this same number while he
was here and I got so angry about this I went on the net to see if I could contact BT.

I managed this and I also managed to have someone answer me and take my details.
It took around 30 minutes to get the blasted number banned but thank goodness
it is finally been blocked from my number. What annoyed me was the fact my d-i-l had already
sorted this sort of thing out with BT to have nuisance calls blocked some time ago and
I pointed this out to the person I was chatting to at BT on line.

During the time I was sorting it out with BT my son had put the number in Google
and its surprising how many folk are being harassed by it.
If you start getting these just put the number in Google to see if others are getting calls from the same number.
Maywalk

Re: Nuisance Phone Calls.

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:22 pm

What number was it Maisie, we have been getting a lot too and we also are ex directory. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:31 pm

It is 01509 416556 Penny but as you can see the first 5 digits is an area number. My area to be exact.
Try it in Google to see if anything comes up in your area or try your area number with the last six numbers.
Maywalk

Postby Monika » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:35 pm

If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby Penny » Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks Maisie, will wait to see if we get another, as hubby did ring and complain and we have not had any for a week. cheers Penny. Thanks Monica,
Penny

Return to Anything Goes