Online games.

Except Personal Attacks

Online games.

Postby Maywalk » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Do any of the members play online games? I love my game of Scrabble each day online.
It does not bother me if I dont win.
It helps to keep my brain ticking over what bit I have got.

One game I cant stand is ruddy Bingo.
I have declined an offer sent to me by the Lions to join them for a lunch and then a game of Bingo afterwards for a hour. If it was a game of cards or dominoes I would have gone but not to sit through over an hour of holding a ruddy pen ready to cross the number off my card if I was that lucky. Takes me all my time to type anything now never mind sitting gripping a pen.

It was lovely of them to invite me although I sound an ungrateful sod but it just is not my idea of a nice afternoon out.
Maywalk

Re: Online games.

Postby dita » Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Hi Maisie, I agree about the Bingo I have rarely ever played it, I spend most of my spare time doing crosswords or Solitaire on my kindle, but that time gets smaller as looking after my OH takes most of it. Plus the fact I am slowing down and housework gets to take longer as well. :) Everybody sigh! please :) NOT.
dita

Postby Maywalk » Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Hi Dita. Yes I know how you feel my friend especially when looking after your OH. I found it exhausting at times.

I get frustrated because I cant do half the things I used to and I have to have someone in now to go round with duster and the vac. I only wish I could do it myself. :dunno:
Maywalk

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Oct 06, 2018 5:12 pm

I fill odd moments playing Scrabble and Mahjong on my phone. Just against the processor though, never online.

I can't abide Bingo, either. I've only ever played it once and (probably because I'm a tad dyslexic with numbers), I just couldn't keep up and cross off numbers fast enough so I was missing numbers because I was still hunting for he previous one. :dunno: Even before that, I'd never really understood the attraction of crossing numbers off a card for hours at a time but, hey, each to his/her own!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Maywalk » Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Glad I am not the only one NOT to like Bingo Andere.
It would have driven me mental having to sit for an hour or so playing that.
Maywalk

Postby twin1947 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:15 am

I play scrabble and another word game on facebook but no other games.
twin1947

Return to Anything Goes