mystery - Where is my Enamel Plate?

Except Personal Attacks

Re: mystery - Where is my Enamel Plate?

Postby dita » Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:44 pm

Laurie How do you do Cheese on Roast ????? :) :) I do mine on the Grill in my microwave and to stop any cheese dribbling on to anything underneath the wire tray I use a pyrex plate Laurie, sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I toast one side of a slice of bread, butter the un-toasted side and cover it with cheese, shove it under a hot grill until starting to brown and bubbling slightly then remove from grill spread branston pickle over it and gobble it up while still hot------don't know how anyone does there's but that's it for me --so there :) xx :grouphug: :butt: :hide:
dita

Postby laurie53 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:27 pm

Sorry, my sight loss is getting really bad.

As I said elsewhere, time to give up.
laurie53

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 am

DON'T GO, LAURIE!!

I UNDERSTAND YOUR DIFFICULTIES BUT PLEASE KEEP DROPPING IN OCCASIONALLY BECAUSE WE'LL MISS YOUR COMMON SENSE AND HUMOUR.

SORRY, I WAS TRYING TO INCREASE THE FONT SIZE AND LEGIBILITY BUT THERE SEEMS TO BE NO WAY TO DO THAT - I DON'T KNOW IF BOLD CAPITALS HELP (IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE SHOUTING :mrgreen:
)
Andere Richtingen

Postby dita » Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:09 pm

Laurie, I feel I may have upset you by my post about cheese on toast, it wasn't meant to be serious when I mentioned Cheese and Roast, I now feel very guilty because I was hoping you would be smiling about it. Should have kept my gob shut and I am sorry. Your sense of humour is very important to us all here.
dita

Previous

Return to Anything Goes