What a Tata.

Except Personal Attacks

What a Tata.

Postby Maywalk » Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:40 pm

I had to go to the nurse yesterday for an Asthma test but when I got in to see her she said she had had a message on my notes to look at the cat wounds and to clean and dress them and to leave the Asthma test
Oh Boy.The pain of pulling that very large strip off open wounds was worse than the sodding pain when I broke my hip.
It certainly made me grip the table edge and then it started pouring with blood.
She managed to stem it and finally got it sorted but it was a ruddy painful 10 minutes. She made another appointment for me to go again on this Thursday morning to have it dressed and another appointment for next Monday to have the Asthma test and to dress the wound.

Later on in the evening I felt a bit odd and very very tired. I got comfortable in the recliner and fell asleep. When I woke up this morning the blanket I had covered myself with had large blobs of blood on it. It was also on my dressing gown and my bandage was the same. After a lot of phoning around and my son and d-i-l coming because they were worried about me I finally finished up back I my own doctors surgery getting the sodden bandage off and the wounds cleaned again with orders that if it happens again to call the paramedics because I am a bleeder but to still keep the appointment on Thursday .
I said yes I know I am a bleeder I have been one all my life in more ways than one and it should be down on my hospital records IF anyone read them properly.
Keeping my fingers crossed that it will finally start settling down.
I will keep away from moggies in future. :?
Maywalk

Re: What a Tata.

Postby Penny » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:01 pm

Poor Maisie, whatever next. At least you don't have a boring life like lots. Do take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Re: What a Tata.

Postby Maywalk » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:45 pm

I sure dont Penny.
Got to admit life can be interesting at times even if it can be painful. :mrgreen:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes