Nasty minded.

Except Personal Attacks

Nasty minded.

Postby Maywalk » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:59 am

I hope you all had a great Christmas Day and with a bit of luck relaxing off today.

I have been viewing the TV but getting cheesed off with the same rotten programmes plus the adverts that give you enough time to take the dog for a walk before the programme is carried on by whch time you have lost the thread. :roll:

We keep getting adverts to help children abroad who are starving to death and I cant help wondering how those that get together to conceive the child in the first place must be fairly well fed themselves to even have the strength to perform.

Perhaps supplying the adults with birth control would help stop all that suffering of little ones who never asked to be born in such conditions. :huffin:
Have I got an evil mind????????

Am I getting a crotchety old b----r or do others think the same??????? :dunno:
Maywalk

Re: Nasty minded.

Postby dita » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:04 pm

Maisie you are spot on my friend.
dita

Re: Nasty minded.

Postby Maywalk » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:43 pm

Hi Dita. I hope you had a good Christmas Day.
Its good to know that others agree about the rotten TV and its sodding adverts.
I am also finding some of the adverts a little too much at times too especially when advertised at meal times. Lunch time seems to bring forth those such as baby diapers or those for women. OK so its a natural thing but DO we have to have it thrown at us over and over again at meal times.

My podiatrist came last week and we got talking about things that are shown when children are around and she said she was in the kitchen preparing her dinner when her litttle boy aged 7 ran in to her asking "What is a dry vagina Mummy?" She asked him where he had heard that and he said it just came on the TV. :roll: :roll: :roll:
It was 12 o-clock lunchtime.

TV is at an all time low with many of the programmes now showing because it seems they have now sunk to some sort of programme titled Naked Attraction.
NO I dont watch it but my neighbour told me about it.
How low can TV sink? :evil: :evil:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes