Had to Laugh

Except Personal Attacks

Had to Laugh

Postby Penny » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:32 pm

Got in touch with google yesterday to check my bank opening times. O>K> for Thursday. Popped along today to find notice on door says Closed Thursday. So went to ATM and put in card, though I would get a bit of cash. imagine my surprise, up came a notice saying No money available. OH was very cross and on the way home he called to his bank, only to find that also closed. I didn't dare try the ATM. Talk about funny. What are we to do if banks are closed and no cash in ATM. I am still laughing. cheers Penny :roflmao:
Penny

Re: Had to Laugh

Postby maggieh » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:27 pm

You would expect some money to be in the ATM while bank is closed.The banks are trying to save you and your hubby from spending today.Penny. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby laurie53 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:49 am

Post Office will issue cash against your card, no charge.

If you're desperate you could buy a coffee in a supermarket and get £50 cashback. Repeat as required!

My bank doesn't have any branches, and I can no longer use ATMs, so this is a normal situation for me.
laurie53

Postby Penny » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:13 pm

Thanks for info Laurie. Useful to know. Had a word with the Bank and it seems they had trouble with the ATM, hence the shut down. Have a good day and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Return to Anything Goes