Todays World.

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Todays World.

Postby Maywalk » Fri May 24, 2019 4:13 pm

I doubt whether those times will ever return Dita. :cry:
That was when folks looked out for each other and children could play outside safely without yobs running around with knives in their hands.

I dont know if anyone saw the programme today about B@M selling a knfe to a 14 year old but it was there in black and white. B@M had had a previous warning from what I could gather so the police must have made arrangements with the 14 year old lad to go in to see if he could purchase one. If I remember correctly B@M are being fined to the sum of £480,000 and from what I heard from the programme they say it is TOO much. :evil:

If this is happening now what the hell is on the cards next time?

Just a few morons can make life bad for any decent youngsters :cry: :cry:
Last edited by Maywalk on Sun May 26, 2019 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maywalk

Postby dita » Sat May 25, 2019 3:18 pm

As regards knives and things , boy scouts were well known for having a pen knife and most older teenagers too for that matter. It was unknown to think of them as to be dangerous because the users had more sense--------- and had responsibilities for fellow human beings.
dita

Postby Maywalk » Sat May 25, 2019 5:35 pm

Its a different world we live in now Dita.
TOO many do gooders bringing in various laws where parents are concerned.

TV has not helped with all the amount of violence shown in many of the programmes AND its disgusting programmes concerning sex and God alone knows what else.

A ruddy good comedy suits me better but even the comedy of today is not funny to me.

I think I am getting old. :roflmao:
Maywalk

Previous

Return to Anything Goes