Politics!

Except Personal Attacks

Politics!

Postby ciderman_nz » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:21 am

A rabbi, a Hindu priest, and a politician went hiking. Night fell and they were exhausted. The hotel on the map was nowhere to be seen. They knocked on the door of a farm and asked if they could spend the night.

The farmer said, "Of course, but I only have a small room with two beds. One of you will have to sleep in the barn."

The Hindu priest said, “I need no material comforts. I will gladly take the barn."

The rabbi and the politician were settling in when they heard a knock on the door. They opened it to find the Hindu priest standing there.

"So sorry, my friends, but there is a cow in the barn, and I cannot sleep beside such a holy animal."

The rabbi said, "No problem, my brother. I'll take the barn."

The Hindu priest and the politician were settling in when they heard a knock on the door. They opened it to find the rabbi standing there.

"So sorry, my friends, but there's a pig in the barn, and I can't sleep beside such a filthy animal."

The politician said, "OK, let it be remembered that I sacrificed my comfort for the greater good."

The rabbi and the Hindu priest were settling in when they heard a knock on the door. They opened it to find the pig and the cow standing there....
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Re: Politics!

Postby Andere Richtingen » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Good one, Ciderman. Had us cackling over our brekky this morning.

I'm having to abandon my radio at present. The Conservative leadership elections and candidates are truly nauseating and I just wish programme makers could find something else to talk about - like how the country is falling apart while those f***wits squabble about Be***t.
Andere Richtingen

Re: Politics!

Postby Maywalk » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:35 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes