The Train Of Life.

Except Personal Attacks

The Train Of Life.

Postby Maywalk » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:00 pm

THIS IS LOVELY AND I AM HONOURED TO HAVE RECEIVED IT.

Sent to me by a cyber pal who I met many years ago on the net and I wanted to send it on to all who I have come in contact with over the years. Feel free to pass it on to anyone who has boarded your train during your life.

At birth we boarded the train and met our parents, and we believe they will always travel on our side. However, at some station our parents will step down from the train, leaving us on this journey alone.

As time goes by, other people will board the train; and they will be significant i.e. our siblings, friends, children, and even the love of our life.

Many will step down and leave a permanent vacuum. Others will go so unnoticed that we don't realize they vacated their seats. This train ride will be full of joy, sorrow, fantasy, expectations, hellos, goodbyes, and farewells. Success consists of having a good relationship with all passengers requiring that we give the best of ourselves.

The mystery to everyone is: We do not know at which station we ourselves will step down. So, we must live in the best way, love, forgive, and offer the best of who we are. It is important to do this because when the time comes for us to step down and leave our seat empty we should leave behind beautiful memories for those who will continue to travel on the train of life.

I wish you a joyful journey for 2019 on the train of life. Reap success and give lots of love.

Lastly, I thank you for being one of the passengers on my train .
Maywalk

Re: The Train Of Life.

Postby ciderman_nz » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:11 pm

That's a good way of looking at it Frolique.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Maywalk » Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:02 am

It is NOT anything I have written Michael.
It was sent to me by someone I met on the net, who lives in the USA, about the same time as I met you in cyberland.
She has kept in touch with me over the years and I thought it was such a lovely message I wanted to share it with many others that I have got to know on the net.
It has been a pleasure to have you aboard mine. :bighugs:
Maywalk

Postby ciderman_nz » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:16 am

And you on mine Frolique. You have been an inspiration to me to record everything that I know from the day I was born so that when I am gone my descendants can learn about me and mine when it becomes of interest later in life. Thank you. :bighugs:
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Maywalk » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:29 pm

Thanks Michael.
I would not have wanted my life any other way and with learning how to use a computer many moons ago it has brought me many cyber friends from around the world.
Thankyou for being a passenger on my train. God Bless. :bighugs:
Maywalk

Postby Maywalk » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:12 pm

Just had a lovely reminder of someone who joined my train over 70 years ago.
Any older members here will probably remember the true tale I wrote about hubby and I becoming foster parents to three children way back then.
I was only about 21and hubby 23 years old when this happened .
Anyway we took the children two boys and a girl to live with us where they stayed for around 10months.

Last night I had a phone call from Jilly the girl saying that she and Robert her husband were visiting the mainland for a couple of weeks and could she call this morning. It has been a lovely couple of hours reminiscing and recalling many good times from the past.

They will be calling again before they make their way back to the Shetlands. To crown it all they have 8 great grandchildren now.
Life has its good moments too and my train has had many lovely folks board it over the years.
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes