garden seat

Except Personal Attacks

garden seat

Postby Penny » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:39 pm

Andere. Hope you are feeling well. Wondered if you got your garden seat yet. cheers Penny
Penny

Re: garden seat

Postby Andere Richtingen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:53 pm

Yes, Penny. Thanks for asking. We're now the happy owners of a smart circular table with parasol and four very comfortable chairs. Whenever weather permits, we're having meals out there. Sadly, it rained this evening just as I was laying out the cutlery, etc. So we had to retreat to the kitchen. Grrrr!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:45 am

Great Andere. Actually I was thinking of the one to sit on whilst weeding and turns upside down for a garden seat. Sounds as though all going well for you, just wants to cut the rain now. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:03 pm

Ah, the kneely stool - seat thing! The answer to that one is "not yet". OH has probably forgotten with all that important man business on his mind. I'll remind him it's my birthday soon but he'll probably just expect me to go and get it and pay with the joint card. In all the years we've been together, I think I've received 5 presents as gift wrapped surprises!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:04 am

Sounds as though we married twins Andere. Can't remember ever having a wrapped pressie. Try not to miss the garden stool, I thought it a very good offer. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:54 pm

I take it all back! OH ordered my kneely stool last night. No idea where from or when it'll turn up but he says he paid attention to what I'd said about not wanting a flimsy plastic one and that this will be a seriously robust one. I await the courier's van....
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:22 pm

Brilliant, can't wait to hear the result. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:34 am

I meant to add to this yesterday - I've now received my gizmo and tried it out on Saturday during a rare dry spell. It works! No more staggering about like a drunken elephant and falling flat on my face among the dandelions. :mrgreen:

As an aside, I wonder why it is so many of redevelop an inability to get up from kneeling? In OH's case, his knees are shot and he can't get down, never mind up again. But for me and many that I know, one day it wasn't an issue then the next, we were groping about for something to hold on to and trying to maintain a little grace and dignity as we wonder what the heck happened?? :?
Andere Richtingen

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:34 am

I meant to add to this yesterday - I've now received my gizmo and tried it out on Saturday during a rare dry spell. It works! No more staggering about like a drunken elephant and falling flat on my face among the dandelions. :mrgreen:

As an aside, I wonder why it is so many of redevelop an inability to get up from kneeling? In OH's case, his knees are shot and he can't get down, never mind up again. But for me and many that I know, one day it wasn't an issue then the next, we were groping about for something to hold on to and trying to maintain a little grace and dignity as we wonder what the heck happened?? :?
Andere Richtingen

Return to Anything Goes