Imagination

Except Personal Attacks

Imagination

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:35 pm

Do you use yours?, Looking out this morning at a small white cloud and swear it looked like a turtle. Then this p.m. looking at a rosebud saw a toy bear with a ball in its mouth. In the bathroom is my favourite. on the floor tiles I read 1.5 million. Keep telling myself that amount is coming my way. Do you have imagination.?
cheers Penny
Penny

Re: Imagination

Postby Andere Richtingen » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:47 pm

I don't do the cloud thing and my bathroom floor is barren of anything except a little dust in the corners. Certainly no millions! OH occasionally spots a sailing ship or a polar bear in the sky but I can rarely see them.

The only really odd thing I saw was years ago, after a girls' night out, I stayed the night on a friend's sofa. Her sitting room was wallpapered with a finicky little repeating pattern of full blown roses in ornate vases, trailing strands of greenery. At least, it was until you turned the lights out and then, in the diffuse glow of the street light through the curtains, these things turned into ferocious, snarling animals with vicious fangs, drooling saliva...

I was so spooked by this that I turned the lights on just to reassure myself it was only imagination. Turned the lights off again but still found it hard to sleep with these terrifying critters on the walls.

In the cold light of morning, I put it down to too much booze and a late night curry and said nothing until my friend asked if I'd slept OK, adding that she hoped I hadn't been too much disturbed by the wild beasts on the walls?!!!
Apparently, everyone who ever spent the night there "saw" these horrible animals in the pattern with the lights out - although you absolutely couldn't work it out in daylight.
Not long afterwards, she got the decorators in and opted for plain walls!
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:01 pm

wow. Think I would have run a mile. With odd sunlight today I said to O>H> Oh goodie, the neighbours have put up two nut baskets for the birds. He looked later, turned out to be two dropping twigs, but agreed with the sun on that they had looked like nut baskets. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby laurie53 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:16 pm

No longer in these days of central heating but pictures in the fire when I was a lad.

I was seeing them long before Harry Potter!
laurie53

Postby Penny » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:22 pm

Great Laurie. Hope you are keeping well. cheers Penny
Penny

Return to Anything Goes