Maywalk

Except Personal Attacks

Maywalk

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:20 am

Suddenly found his name. in D.Mail today. Freddy Mercury. I expect you remember him now. Hope you are feeling a bit better today. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Re: Maywalk

Postby Maywalk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:31 pm

Walker Family Wedding Photo.jpg
Walker Family Wedding Photo.jpg (39.88 KiB) Viewed 912 times
Yes I remember him Penny. Thanks for contacting me to let me know.
I am still not feeling right but at the age of 89 I am not expecting to feel as I did 20 years ago.
I have popped in to read the postings but not answered mainly because I am not into politics now and I am trying to keep my blood pressure down so that I dont keep finishing up in the ruddy hospital.
Been doing a lot of deleting on my computer plus passing many family keepsakes on to any who wants them.
I have even had my hubby's family contact me from around the world who have asked me to join the family message page and wanting to know about their side of the family.
I have not heard from them for many years so quite surprised they are bothered.
Found this photo below from the 70s that was taken at a family wedding of all their side of the family because Hubby and his two brothers are on it plus his only sister and Hubbys mother. Hubby and I are on the left I am in the pink dress. The family who are after any info belong to the couple on the right of the photo. She is dressed all in white and Roy her husband is by her side. It is their six children who want any family history now because I am the only one left alive so they are after any info I can give them. It has kept me busy and its been very absorbing when looking through old photo albums and documents.
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:40 pm

Goodness me Maisie, do take care. You will be sorting out memories etc for ever. Pity they left it so late but like us all we are to busy living day to day. Be careful now and take it easy. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:53 pm

It is keeping me out of mischief Penny while clearing out. :mrgreen:
Cheers Maisie.
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes