Re: Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Postby vannin » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:28 pm

Sorry, I posted this yesterday on Easy Peasy Tuesday, but shld have also left the message here, because not all members look in on the quizzes;
Yes thank you Penny. I am fine. I hope Maisie is feeling improvement and also your grandson. I hope Dita is all right.
vannin

Re: Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby vannin » Thu Dec 31, 2020 12:52 pm

Dita, are you there? I am beginning to worry, and hope we have a message from you - just a New Year 'Hi' will be good. Sending you and Dolly our love from Trixie and me xxx
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:00 pm

Hi Vannin, thanks for thinking about me. Have been thinking about the folk on the forum and Lacey came to mind because i remembered her from our meeting up years ago, also recalled that it was around her birthday, so popped in to send wishes.
Not a good time for me at the moment, I have not much to say, Love and Hugs to yourself and Trixie Vannin, I am ok, just a bit down in the dumps but I will soon be back with my usual tripe. Take Care xxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:48 pm

Hi there Dita. I guessed how you were feeling and you know you don't have to give us a commentary on the Season etc, just a look-in as you have done and I am so glad. I guess none of us are celebrating but more viewing the longterm with fervent thoughts that 2021 has to be better than this. Take care of yourself and that adorable little companion - I imagine she works hard to keep you out of the dumps. Thinking of you as love and hugs are speeding to you both from Trixie and me.xxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Postby dita » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:58 pm

It was so great to read all you have said above Vannin, I am thinking that you more than anyone on here understands what I am feeling like just now. :ithanku: Thank you --- I do not feel as much like I am an alien now. :) It is hard to be too optimistic but I do hope for everyone in the world 2021 ends much better than the start of it. Like you Vannin I have my obligations to care for the most dedicated friend anyone could wish to have, she is my lifesaver and has the ability to make me smile at even the worst of times. I send much love and hugs to yourself and Trixie today because you have truly made my day more happy -----Thank You :bighugs: :bighugs: From Dolly and me :bighugs: Please Take Care All. :now: :grouphug:
dita

Postby vannin » Fri Jan 01, 2021 7:58 pm

Dita and everybody, I forgot to say 'White Rabbits'.!
I am glad Dita, if we have helped bring happiness to your day. I have come to realise in these times of enforced staying indoors alone, that I draw on memories of childhood Christmases without the presence of parents (one through early death and one through mental instability by grief) but my saviours were the grandparents, aunts and uncles who actually never allowed me to slide into loneliness. Then when I spent five years lodging in London from age 17 to 22, I was among friends and made the best of it and two of those Christmases were in Ireland too. By then, the grandparents had passed away but aunts had me to stay - the youngest aunt is still alive age 93.
Now in the senior years, without exactly dwelling in the past I find I draw on the happy memories and away from the sad memories most of the time - it sometimes takes an effort. Trixie brought me through the year.
My s-i-l, of all people, knew exactly what that meant. At least they are regularly phoning/zooming me now.
I wish everyone strength of spirit for the months ahead, take care and stay safe. Trixie and I send New Year love and hugs to Dita and Dolly. xxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Postby Lacemaker » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:54 am

Just testing
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Postby dita » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:39 pm

Bless you Lacey, good to see you, I do hope you had a good Xmas and NEW YEAR, Hope I wasn't wrong wishing you a Happy Birthday ?
Take care of yourself.
Hi everyone, hope you are ok especially Vannin and Trixie, that's all I have to say at the moment , take care all, Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby Lacemaker » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:15 am

Thanks dita - I have been having trouble posting on Rowans just lately but things seem to have cleared up now. :tantrum2:

...no, you weren’t wrong, but it wasn’t the birthday (my 80th) I thought it would be thanks to the virus !!! :thumbdown:

Happy New Year everyone. :wave:
----------------------------------
Be Crafty
Lacemaker
Sewing Bee

Postby vannin » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:05 pm

Hello all, sorry I am late. The laptop was playing up, but seems to be working now.
This week, so far, is as quiet as April was. Traffic still going up and down but in much less volume.
Take care everyone and stay safe. Love and hugs to Dita and Dolly from Vannin and Trixie.xx :bighugs: :bighugs: :grouphug:
vannin

Postby dita » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:17 pm

Hi everyone, I am having computer problems too Vannin, had trouble trying to amend my grocery order and all sorts today, wont be stopping on either because I need to do something else before all goes hay-wire again------took me ages to get 0n here. Take care all, hugs and Love to you Vannin and Trixie xxxxx . Great to see you Lacy, take care.xx
dita

Postby vannin » Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:56 pm

Back again, good afternoon all. This is where the days become so 'samey' again for lockdown, I have to guess this is probably Tuesday. At least when Christmas and New Year came along, although we were without company and freedom, the TV generally let us know the day.
No news to impart, we all know 'what the man said' yesterday. Tough but essential.
Wishing everyone good health, patience and tolerance with the situation, which I know I have to work at. Love and hugs to Dita and Dolly from Trixie and me xxx :grouphug: :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:16 am

Morning all. Another cold and dark looking day. Not a person to be seen around here. Hubby just gone to chemist to collect some tablets and my cleaner arrived saying everywhere she has been there is no life about. I pray this virus will come to an end shortly. Take care all and do keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:26 pm

Hi Penny. Is your vacc appointment quite soon or towards the end of January?
vannin

Postby Penny » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi vannin. Understood it was early in Jan. but hubby went to the surgery this morning and was not let in so back to [We have no idea:} cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes