Re: Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby vannin » Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:52 pm

Come to think of it, he could not be worse than the incumbent at No. 10. Maybe too excitable and arm-waving though!
vannin

Postby dita » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:28 pm

Good afternoon everyone, good things at your house Penny, family all helping out-------apart from the shave by the sound of it.
Vannin you have got me comparing the Strictly judges to prime ministers questions on a Wednesday now :) Love and hugs to you both from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby vannin » Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:42 pm

dita wrote:Good afternoon everyone, good things at your house Penny, family all helping out-------apart from the shave by the sound of it.
Vannin you have got me comparing the Strictly judges to prime ministers questions on a Wednesday now :) Love and hugs to you both from Dolly and me xxx

Great to have hubby home and to always have help on hand.
Dita, I don't know whether you watch Neighbours, but if you do, we knew Paul would be in his element, didn't we? On his way to destroying several lives, hiss and boo....he is definitely the baddy of all soaps! :twisted:
My lovely plumber neighbour, apart from ringing at the start of both lockdowns to ask if I needed anything,
he has been in to fix my dodgy shower control yet again. His son is using parking availability on my long drive because I saw there was overcrowding of vehicles at theirs, and my space is unused by me. Very glad of the chance to be neighbourly in return.
Love and hugs to Dolly and you from Trixie and me.xxx
vannin

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:02 pm

Morning all, no rain so far but rather chilly. Some blue sky with patchy white puffy bits.
Hubby getting used to being home, quite an Effort tho' trying to do his meals on clinic times. Together with, no I don't want this or that, get me this and that. Rise at certain time and go to bed ditto. Feeling worn out already. Never mind, all work out in the end
I hope everyone is keeping warm. Reading about cars coming off petrol, what ever next. Daughter just got her new car and that is petrol and gas. Whatever next? Hope you can find time to post folks, if only to describe the weather. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone. Penny, your weather and mine, living so close, usually fit the same description. But today I have found it milder just beginning to cool a little. We have had some cold days and a couple muggy, but all days mostly wet wet wet! No point both of us doing a report each day.
You will soon get used to the new timetables for hubby, but anyway you can always call on son and daughter. Their daytimes may be workfree during this short (we hope) lockdown.
Dita, I hope you are fine today. Love and hugs from Trixie and me. xxx
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:14 pm

Penny, I am sure you must feel full of good thoughts now your hubby is back in the fold.. Do you :magnify: not notice that Vannin and I post almost every day ????? :rolleye11:

Hi Vannin, I used to be a regular fan of Neighbours for years, suddenly I don't know what happened but that was it, and I honestly cannot think of the reason why unless my husband had something to do with it as I know he wasn't too keen. Don't know if it is the weather being a bit warmer but my breathing is bad at the moment, we have plenty of pollution anyway here. Since I sold our car there is quite a few cars keep parking in front of my house, don't t know where they used to park before ????? Your plumber sounds a really reliable person to have around Vannin, Hope yourself and Trixie are both well, Love and Hugs from Dolly and me xxxx Take care everyone :) xx :bighugs: :bighugs:
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:32 pm

Hi Dita, of course I see all our posts but there used to be several nore than the three of us and I always hope we can interest some enough to return. . No offence meant of course. Hope Dolly is being good now that the weather is iffy. Doesn;t it get dark early now. Just had word from friend in USA and he mentioned Turkey Day next week. I said I had not heard of that before and he said it is what we call Thanks Giving. Stupid me I forgot he said the same last year. Do hope your breathing improves. Take care and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby ciderman_nz » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:34 pm

I hope you are all prepared for winter in your part of the world. It was summer on Monday, Winter on Wednesday and summer is forecast for Friday now. It's really hard to keep up with spring (for want of a better word) in the Roaring Forties. Dogs are cross with us and can't understand why we make it rain and blow! Rosie wants to jump on a lap with wet feet. Chum doesn't which is just as well as he would break our legs, he's 47 kg!
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Penny » Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:57 pm

What beautiful animals, you lucky man. Sorry about the weather but as you know we get mixed stuff too. Very dull and cold today.
Take care and keep us up with the pictures of your lovely friends. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:33 pm

Ciderman, they are gorgeous! Better luck with the weather!
vannin

Postby ciderman_nz » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:46 am

Chum is so gentle with her. He even gets down on the ground so she can reach him. He is very careful what he does with his big feet when they are playing, in case he steps on her. :-)
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:04 pm

The photo shows a great love. You and your camera capture scenes we love to see, thank you for sharing them.
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Oh Ciderman I do so love your pics and the latest is a real pleasure to see, the look on Chums face would melt even the hardest heart. Thanks so much xxx.

Good afternoon everyone, its cold and bright here in Lincs--------can you guess what I will be doing in a short while????
Take care and Love and hugs to Vannin and Trixie from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:49 pm

Third attempt.. fingers very cold. I expect everyone is feeling this weather. Do hope it does not get any colder, not my cup of tea. Hubby having a snooze sitting next to me. Just had the physio round and she said he is doing well. Think I need attention more than him. ha ha. Take care all and keep warm. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:14 pm

I am glad to hear good news. I have ordered a couple of Jacquie Lawson (Thanksgiving) ecards, to go to the U.S.A on the right day. Not much going on locally, as is correct in lockdown! We are now more than halfway through the period 5th November to 2nd December. Only 13 days to go. BUT what will follow it??
At least all reports of the vaccine's success on actual people, sound good.
Dita, I guess Dolly got her way and dragged you out! I hope your breathing has improved. Love to both of you from Trixie and me. xxx
vannin

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes