Re: Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi all, Hope you all had a super Xmas Day. I was at son's till 10 pm and had a super time.,We had on TV, an hours chat with granddaughter fantastic this modern stuff. She looked a very happy young lady. She comes home in January but only for one day and then she is off to France on a Skiing holiday. I do hope all is well with Maisie. Take care all and keep warm. Hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Dec 27, 2019 4:03 pm

Good afternoon everyone.Everything is back to normal now,but very quiet in this building.Doors will slam later though. :roll:

Dark and gloomy outside,I have got my fairy lights on still for a bit of light.I didnt go out today as don't need any shopping.Yesterday I cooked a fresh chicken in my air fryer on 200 for One hour.It cooked really nice in there.That is the first time I have tryed it.

Pleased you had a nice chat with your granddaughter Penny.She isnt wasting any time by going ski-ing.Will she be going with family/friends.

I am off to see Logan in the morning for a couple of hours.I will be playing a game with him on his new game machine.I can't pick things up as quick as him these days. :roflmao: I shall say to him,no telling nanny off. :mrgreen: :roflmao:

Have a nice afternoon/evening. :bighugs: to Dolly.
maggieh

Postby dita » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:19 pm

:bighugs: Big hugs from Dolly to you Maggieh, Anyone heard how Maisie is ??? Have a good time with Logan tomorrow, its Dollys 12th birthday also. Its een a very dark annnd gloomy day here also. Take Care everyone from me and Dolly :grouphug:
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:57 pm

Morning all, what a poor start, very dull and wet.Nothing planned today. Hope everyone is recovering from too much of anything over Xmas. Still no news re Maisie. Have to wait until we hear from her or family. Do try to drop in folks, Take care and have a good weekend, cheers Penny. Hugs for little ones.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:18 pm

I am back from seeing little Logan,he was very lively today.At least I get a nice chat with him as he never stops talking. :roll:

Wasn't many people out and about today.Two buses I was on only had 4 passengers me included. :mrgreen:

I have been looking for my email to tell me about my new years honour.I can't find it,its not in the spam box either. :roflmao: :roflmao:

I haven't got anything else to waffle on about.Will cook my dinner and then after that I will fathom out my xbox,its not easy to get around.

Have a nice evening and will pop by tomorrow.Take care. :banana:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:23 pm

Morning maggieh and all. Sun beginning to shine after a dull and wet start. Just had Email from Granddaughter says she missed her dad's christmas dinner. Had a shock last night, watched Mamma Mia and from the very beginning OH and I said the daughter is identical to our granddaughter, Same, hair, eyes, mouth and teeth and big grin and her obvious love of the water. So maggieh if you catch the film again you will know who I am talking about. Having a very. quiet day today, just pork chop and vegs. So pleased you had a good time with Logan. Anyone got a special New Years day in mind. New Year's Honour on its way, look under the mat. Hope all are getting back to normal now. Take care and big hugs for all little ones. Forgot to say, daughter had her car broken into lunchtime yesterday and all her office stuff stolen. It was unseen and in the boot, the window was smashed. police say they think they have caught a man on a bike on a nearby shop's camera and are pursuing it. Fingers crossed. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Good afternoon All,
I am back home today from visiting family in Abingdon and Croydon,had a lovely christmas with little grandsons watching them undo there presents etc.The weather has been good to,and driving home today the sun was shinning i put my sunglasses on.
Now we have New Year to do then be back to normal.
Hope everyone is fighting fit and doing well.
twin1947

Postby dita » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Hi everyone, do hope you are all ok and ready for the New Year celebrations :) I have been in touch with Maisie as some of you may know she is in hospital, and has broken a bone in her back,---------and she has given me permission to tell whoever doesn't know this, it is possible she may be back home shortly and I guess she will be relieved . Take care of yourselves, Hugs Dolly & me xxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 30, 2019 3:50 pm

So relieved you have news of Maisie, poor dear, always getting something. Lets hope she will be home soon so that we can be in touch. Lovely and sunny here with lovely blue sky. Be good if nice weather is on the way for New Year. Just baked a loaf, first time for ages i could be bothered. Take care all and have a good day. cheers Penny Hugs for all little ones.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:10 pm

Penny wrote:Morning maggieh and all. Sun beginning to shine after a dull and wet start. Just had Email from Granddaughter says she missed her dad's christmas dinner. Had a shock last night, watched Mamma Mia and from the very beginning OH and I said the daughter is identical to our granddaughter, Same, hair, eyes, mouth and teeth and big grin and her obvious love of the water. So maggieh if you catch the film again you will know who I am talking about. Having a very. quiet day today, just pork chop and vegs. So pleased you had a good time with Logan. Anyone got a special New Years day in mind. New Year's Honour on its way, look under the mat. Hope all are getting back to normal now. Take care and big hugs for all little ones. Forgot to say, daughter had her car broken into lunchtime yesterday and all her office stuff stolen. It was unseen and in the boot, the window was smashed. police say they think they have caught a man on a bike on a nearby shop's camera and are pursuing it. Fingers crossed. cheers Penny

I have seen Mama Mia it was really good,there was a girl in there with blond hair a good actress.So that could be your granddaughter Penny? Sorry she had her car broken into.We get a lot of that down here,need their fingers chopped off.

Today I have taken the last of my decorations down and put them away for another year.Even the elf is hiding. :mrgreen:
I am not making new year resolutions this year,as ive nothing left to give up. :mrgreen: Hope you all have a better year than the one we are losing tomorrow evening.December was a horrible month with one thing and another.All take care.
maggieh

Postby Andere Richtingen » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi, everyone. Thank you, Dita, for the update about Maisie. Poor lass, she's had nothing but trouble the past couple of years and must be due for some good fortune soon. Let us all wish her improved health and a much better 2020.. If you read this Maywalk,, :bighugs: from here.

Today has been a lovely bright day - so much so that it showed up all the dust and finger marks everywhere so i felt obliged to do some housework instead of going out to enjoy it (cleaning lady is on holiday until mid Jan. I think we pay her too much :roll: ). That turned into a saga when I accidentally vacuumed up a phone charger and had to perform emergency surgery on the vacuum cleaner to recover it. That's an hour of my life I'll never get back. If it's so easy to suck these things up, why does it take a multitude of screws and little plastic components, plus more hands and fingers than I've got, to recover them? As to whether the charger still works or is damaged beyond repair, I'll only find out when my battery goes flat. :tantrum2:

I needed cheering up so I've booked us a holiday in Hampshire in August which includes watching the Bournemouth air show from out at sea, aboard SS Shieldhall. Hoping for fine weather after all the rain and gloom this year....

We had a structural engineer around on 23rd to investigate whether or not it will be possible to demolish a strange, disused void beside the flue (we think it's where a back boiler used to be when the house was built). It takes up a lot of space which could otherwise be used for kitchen storage and work top. When we get his report, we'll be able to contact the council Building Inspector and, hopefully, give our builder the go-ahead to start work on the kitchen extension. We're running about a year later than planned with all this for various reasons so it can't come soon enough for me!
OH wants to book a spring holiday in the Netherlands but, until we've got the building work sorted, it's not really practical - much as I would like to be elsewhere while all the work and upheaval is going on.

Decided yesterday that I'm getting unfit and flabby so I bought some dumbbells in Lidl. When we moved house, I left my exercise bike and cross trainer behind because there just isn't room here. Inevitably, I'm putting on weight and, where there used to be muscle, there's now flab so I am determined to do at least a few minutes of weights training every day to try and regain some strength. More walking instead of the car /bus too when the weather improves.

Happy new year to all and may 2020 bring you nothing but good things.
Andere Richtingen

Postby Penny » Mon Dec 30, 2019 8:30 pm

Just put this on and it vanished, so maddening.
Yes, you saw the correct film. OH just enlarged a new picture of granddaughter driving a jeep, Talk about twins. It was daughter who's car was broken into. Haven.t heard any more yet. Pleased we had news re=Maisie, poor dear, she gets everything these days. You be careful climbing the ladder, don't want Logan to come and find you at rock bottom. May be out for lunch tomorrow so if you are this way, pop in. Hugs for all little ones. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Dec 31, 2019 12:13 pm

Once again. First and second effort vanished. I was hoping to hear from granddaughter as she said she was going to watch the great firework display. I understood those in authority wanted to cancel because of the dread fires. Popping out for lunch today, not keen really but running out of birds bread so must get to Lidl. So very dull hear hear, do hope the New Year weather improves. Hope Maisie and any poorly ones are on the mend. Hope you are O>K>Maggieh, no falling down when removing trimmings etc. Big hugys for little ones. Take care all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:37 pm

Good afternoon everyone that pops in.Hope you had a nice lunch today Penny.Sorry I mis read about your daughters car being broken into.Why would anyone else want her office papers,stupid folk around.

I didnt fall off a ladder or stool,my daughter has told me not to climb here on my own. :roll: I don't know where my get up and go is,I think it got up and left me. :roflmao: I have to find it in the next of couple of hours to go to my daughter for a chinese takeaway :mrgreen:

There isnt much on tv lately in the evenings,unless I watch catch up.Think I will play on my xbox for a while.Its so dark and horrible outside I need a light on indoors.

Happy New Year Everyone. :bighugs:
maggieh

Postby dita » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:23 pm

Happy New Year Everyone
Hugs from Dolly and Dita xxxxx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes