Re: Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby vannin » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:28 pm

dita wrote:The story about the two cat brothers made me chuckle for ages Vannin I could imagine seeing it happen. Our friend Wally who did the volunteer ambulance work was an ex manager of a very large engineering firm, he used to travel all over the country with his job and loved it, consequently it must have been a good choice for him.
Haven't had chance to hunt for a mouse yet, due to other pressing stuff, could do with a lady cleaner to help me with the chores :sunglasses: . Love and hugs to yourself and Trixie from Dolly and me xxxxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:

Who ever else pops in, Keep well and take care of yourselves. :grouphug:

I enjoy the cat story too. Human reactions and animal reactions are often the same - do they mimic us or do we mimic them? How often we hear of a young child going off when shopping or being brought back from danger, and mum wants to hold them tight and give them a good shaking at the same time. 'How could you cause me so much worry?!' Course it is illegal to clout children, but when the wanderer cat came home after ten days, his brother had been worried sick so gave him a good clout! We learn from them. :doghouse:
I would like a cleaner too Dita. Love and hugs to you and Dolly from Trixie and me xxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Postby dita » Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:37 pm

Vannin I am a bit worried, have just read on something here something to do with me being blocked from sending PM's or something, I rarely send PM's, did answer one from Andere the other day. I really do not know what it means, I only want to be friends with everyone, like you xxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:06 pm

Funny, I have had the same sort of line, Have beenn touch with Admin and asked for help/ Hope we can get it sorted. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:47 pm

What is my ignore list.Penny
Last edited by Penny on Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Penny

Postby vannin » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:29 pm

Dita, I have sent a one-line reply P.M. I don't know what the block means - I have not had a message so far. All that has been odd today was that the bottom half of my post on this thread vanished, so I fiddled around, and it returned!! I hope the mystery is soon solved.
vannin

Postby dita » Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:35 pm

Thanks Vannin, I honestly have no idea whats going on, Love to you both xxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:29 pm

Morning all. Lovely and sunny today, still very chilly but dry so far. Hope everyone is keeping warm and getting ready for spring. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dejavou » Sun Jan 31, 2021 12:54 pm

Ladies, I'm not sure what the problem is, Penny I sent you a PM when you first mentioned the problem, did you receive it?
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:29 pm

Thanks Dejavou, yes I did receive and replied to your P>M> cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:47 pm

Good Afternoon everyone. Not staying because I do not know what is going on, been on this forum all these years never had a problem and met some great people. Quite honestly I am very surprised as it is in a way aimed at me for some reason. I see Dejavou is also flummoxed, I am now going to leave it there and to be blunt-----someone must be playing silly buggers------- and the best of luck to them. Take care all, :grouphug: Love and hugs to Vannin and Trixie xxxxxx From Dolly and me xxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
dita

Postby dejavou » Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:11 pm

Dita, please don't take it personally, this forum is on a VERY old fashioned platform and it's not surprising things are starting to go squiffy, although Penny has replied to my PM asking about the post where she first noticed the problem, I haven't received her reply either, so it looks like a general problem. I will contact Oddie to see if she can solve the mystery, as I'm not at all techie, hopefully she'll be able to get to the bottom of it. Please everybody be patient
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby dita » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:06 pm

I am truly pleased to see you Deja, we have been having a job keeping the forum going for a long time now and its a shame that it has come to this. For the sake of the forum I am not going to let it worry me because I feel I would be just doing whatever it is a favour, would like to see it solved though, wouldn't let Eve down anyway? I'm not a techie either, good to see you again despite all this, we all have enough problems, hope you are ok. Take care Deja xxx
dita

Postby dejavou » Sun Jan 31, 2021 7:28 pm

Dita & Penny, i've sent you both a PM, please let me know if you have received them
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Penny » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:05 pm

Thanks dejavou, last one I received from you was 6.mins.pass 5.pm.cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Sun Jan 31, 2021 8:45 pm

Hello everyone. I am hopeful the problem will be overcome and the week will bring a happy outcome.
vannin

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes