Re: Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Postby vannin » Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:16 pm

OH Dita, what good news at last! I hope your arm feels fine. Did they offer any reason for leaving you like that, without even a courtesy call to say you were still on a (?sole) waiting list? It all seems very casual. :roll: At least you can have one less concern and feel more at peace over the weekend - except for that check-up date due or overdue.
No news here except keeping fingers crossed Trixie's appetite has found satisfaction at last. What slaves we are to our furry friends! :rolleye11: :eck: She and I send love and hugs to you and Dolly xxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Postby dita » Sat Mar 27, 2021 4:07 pm

Good afternoon everyone, Vannin you are so right in your opinion as regards my GP, nothing was mentioned I was in and out within five minutes. What was amusing was the fact that as soon as they were told my name I didn't even sit down because I was invited in the room to get it done. Yes there were quite a few people waiting too. I am now wondering how long it will be before they contact me about my yearly tests :thinking: The number of folk in this area with the virus is going up quite rapidly at the moment.
Sounds like Trixie is acting the same as Dolly regards appetite, I am looking out for a change of basic food to try and give her a little enthusiasm.
Love and Big Hugs to you Both :bighugs: :bighugs: xxxxx. And take care all who pops in here.xx
dita

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 29, 2021 5:24 pm

Good afternoon.I am later as I have something new to keep me occupied.It is Diamond Painting and is addictive.I am doing a colourful cat.It has been going for a long time but I have one just got a kit.Varies in prices and pictures.Got mine from Amazon.It is clean and easy.

My other thing to keep me busy is running the farm,feeding animals,milk them etc.Grow veggies and sell them,lol.Serve the customers.

Then there is indoor jobs that we all have to do.Lovely light evenings now which is lovely.

I am not mixing with anyone until I have had my second injection which should be end of April.I have a hostipal appointment on 1st April but my son or daughter in law are taking me.

Hope you have had nice weather today.Take care all. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby vannin » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:11 pm

Hello Maggie, busy lady! I would love to do some farm work sometimes to help out somewhere. My grandson goes out at weekends to the city farm near them and supervises a team even younger than him (12) all volunteers of course, called 'Young Farmers. The restriction was half-lifted there when schools reopened, but they can't be with the large animals yet. So he might be missing the fun of 'mucking-out! There are eggs to be collected, and poultry-feeding. Preparation of other feeds and (like you) working on the vegetable plots, bringing in veg and preparing some of it for other local places like school kitchens. A bit of planting in season, he loves it and some of his activities are not back to normal yet: scouts, music lessons and swimming etc.
If you are not mixing with anyone yet, how do you manage the customers? Well screened, I should think.
I wish we could see a picture of your colourful cat! Take care of yourself and it won't be long now :grouphug:
Last edited by vannin on Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vannin

Re: Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:15 pm

Hi Maggieh, pleased to hear about the painting. Never heard of it before. Hurry up and show us how far you have got. Still waiting to hear when my second jab is due. Wonder if Logan is still wanting a puppy. James feeling O>K> and planning to come home for Easter. Like you, weather simply lovely hear this afternoon, beautiful blue sky and brilliant sunshine. Do take care now and get plenty of leisure time to paint. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:37 pm

Hi Dita, it sounds like the surgery staff (and Dr) won't look you in the eye now, :huffin: they have been so remiss. I hope you didn't have any after-effects.
Sometimes on days when there is a sunny spell, Trixie does some of her napping in the sunny garden but keeps an eye on the windows, and when she sees/hears me opening or closing a window, she starts up a litany of really loud meowing non-stop until I widen the open window or open the door. Most of the time she has a very soft mew, not when wanting food but just to say 'Here I am, awake now'. :lilangel: Her rare cacophony sounds like 'Call yourself a mum? Went off and left me to survive in the garden. The catflap is too boring for me'. :doghouse:
She expects the neighbours to think I am really cruel. :cry:
Dita, Trixie and I send big hugs and love to you and Dolly.xxxx :bighugs: :bighugs: Take care everyone :grouphug:
vannin

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:44 pm

vannin wrote:Hello Maggie, busy lady! I would love to do some farm work sometimes to help out somewhere. My grandson goes out at weekends to the city farm near there and supervises a team even younger than him (12) all volunteers of course, called 'Young Farmers. The restriction was half-lifted there when schools reopened, but they can't be with the large animals yet. So he might be missing the fun of 'mucking-out! There are eggs to be collected, and poultry-feeding. Preparation of other feeds and (like you) working on the vegetable plots, bringing in veg and preparing some of it for other local places like school kitchens. A bit of planting in season, he loves it and some of his activities are not back to normal yet: scouts, music lessons and swimming etc.
If you are not mixing with anyone yet, how do you manage the customers? Well screened, I should think.
I wish we could see a picture of your colourful cat! Take care of yourself and it won't be long now :grouphug:

Vannin,Im not working on a farm.Its a online game called Hayday you can get it from Playstore it is free.Its like Farmville that we all played.

Good luck to Charlie doing his bit with the Young Farmers,gets him out in the fresh air.
maggieh

Postby vannin » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:51 pm

Oh Maggie, silly me! You made it sound so real. I used to enjoy Farmville a lot and it was easy to get hooked on it!
vannin

Postby maggieh » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:01 pm

Penny wrote:Hi Maggieh, pleased to hear about the painting. Never heard of it before. Hurry up and show us how far you have got. Still waiting to hear when my second jab is due. Wonder if Logan is still wanting a puppy. James feeling O>K> and planning to come home for Easter. Like you, weather simply lovely hear this afternoon, beautiful blue sky and brilliant sunshine. Do take care now and get plenty of leisure time to paint. cheers Penny

I don't know how to put pictures on here.But I can do links if we are allowed.That way you will see the cat.Its not a painting as such.But it does look nice.
Glad your grandson is coming home for Easter he will come and visit you both I expect.I don't know if Logan still wants a puppy,he has got a hamster but wary of holding it.

I had my first jab in Feb so not expecting the second one till middle of April.I like these light nights now almost 7 and still bright outside.
Going back to my cat picture while the light is still good.Enjoy your evening and pour a wine out for me. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:46 pm

Hi maggieh, not to worry, just been on Line and looking at the pictures. Beautiful but not my sort of thing. Not clever enough. Hope Logan soon loves his little friend, super. regarding wine, been going off for some time now just have half wine and half lemonade. Even other half likes this. Take care and have fun painting. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:24 am

Hello all, I hope you enjoyed yesterday basking in the outdoors?
I spent the time after mid-day, making changes on the laptop, as directed by Google. Terrifying to an ignoramus like me.
But my outing to town in the morning was a blessing in the beautiful weather. So I had to postpone contributing to forums. Will be back later today.
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:06 pm

Good afternoon everyone, seems we are in the middle of summer-----odd isn't it. I am useless doing anything on this laptop Vannin, everyone I'm sure are an improvement on my expertise. My Sainsburys order has just gone passed and he will be heading here any minute, sorry will visit again if I get chance,
Love and hugs to Vannin and Trixie from Dolly and me. xxxxxxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:34 pm

Hi Dita, lovely Summery days. BUT tomorrow it starts to cool again, leaving us with drab Easter conditions!
On the lapto, before the Google intervention, I tried all sorts to make my email pages return. The screen said 'EMPTY'. Then it put up messages saying this was either server trouble or the network. :roll:
Most of the changes Google told me to make involved changing a heap of passwords, deemed 'not strong enough'. I had an easy ride for at least three quarters of those, by just deleting, because I don't have any dealings with the contacts any more. But there was one that was 'compromised' and I still use it, though much less than I once did - that is Amazon. :thinking:
Compromised is not a word we want to hear, and once I started getting onto them to make a simple change to a new password, it became involved, long-drawn-out complicated while being instructed on the phone by a cust. servs. lady with a very strong accent. Usually when in need of Amazon help, you can't get hold of anyone by phone or email so I should be grateful to the foreign accent for being there. I felt worn out afterwards, following nearly four hours in the afternoon plus nearly five hours on Monday. :? The email had returned while I was on the phone. Could my mail have been a victim of my Amazon 'compromiser?' :sherlock:
Fingers crossed the machine keeps going. Keep well all. Vannin and Trixie send hugs and love to Dita and Dolly xxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Postby vannin » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:31 am

White rabbits!
vannin

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:17 pm

I hope your white rabbits will stop messing about with this machine. Half way through and it vanishes.

Just had call from surgery my second jab due next Thursday at about 1pm. Let us hope it is not a Joke. !!!!!

Not very bright today and a bit chilly with a cool breeze.

Have a lovely afternoon folks and take care.

cheers Penny
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes