Verbal Cockups.

Except Personal Attacks

Verbal Cockups.

Postby Maywalk » Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:02 pm

As a rule I usually have my groceries delivered but last week my lovely d-i-l and son said they would pick it up for me because there are many things that Morrisons DO not send which can be a pain for such as myself at times. When Cliff was alive it was ok but Morrisons dont cater for anyone living alone.

Anyway when they came in with the groceries I was having bad spasms of pain in my wrists and fingers and I was clenching my hands together and letting go again to get circulation going in them.

My d-i-l said "Are your hands painful this morning Maisie?"

Me "Yes they keep going into painful spasms"

D-i-l "Have you still got Cliffs balls?" :roll: :roll: :roll:

Me looking at her in surprise and saying "Yes I have them in my drawers and very often get them out to squeeze them." :doh: :doh: :doh:

It suddenly dawned on me what had been said and I rolled up with laughter but she was looking very embarrassed and tried to change the subject. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Let us be hearing some of your verbal cockups because I cant be on my own.
Maywalk

Re: Verbal Cockups.

Postby dita » Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:13 pm

I am too busy giggling at your cock-up to think about one of mine. Maisie its a Corker ! Love It. xxxxx
dita

Re: Verbal Cockups.

Postby Maywalk » Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:12 pm

Nothing like the one that I came out with at a posh wedding Dita.
There I was all done up in my finery with my lace gloves on and after the wedding vows the bloke who performed the ceremony was shaking hands with the guests as we lined up to go outside to have photos taken.
When he got to me I went to put my hand out to shake hands with him but I had a sudden itch in the middle of my palm that made me jump and at the same time want to scratch it. I pulled my hand back at the same time saying "I am awfully sorry but I have an itching prick" The chap standing next to me burst out laughing while I was babbling "I meant a pricking itch"
Meanwhile the bloke who performed the ceremony turned to the alter and crossed himself. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Talk about being embarrasssed. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It made for much merriment though when we finally got outside. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes