Where is Everyone?

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Where is Everyone?

Postby Penny » Tue May 26, 2020 4:18 pm

Thanks Dita, that was the one. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Fri May 29, 2020 10:03 am

Good morning on another sunny day. I considered having an hour of adventure again today but then decided my three little excuses weighed against it.
Too hot
don't want to pay a fare while awaiting new bus pass.
knee problem again, it comes and goes.
Besides Royal Mail will deliver and I know they are capable of leaving package in porch, but it will be my batch of prescription meds and as the porch gets hot, it might damage the contents if left more than five minutes.
vannin

Postby Penny » Fri May 29, 2020 10:50 am

All reasonable excuses vannin. I keep thinking of things I am going to do then suddenly time has gone by and I didn't do anything. Only think I did manage was a call to the bank. Took about 30 mins for a quick question. I hope everyone is well and ready for a lovely weekend. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Fri May 29, 2020 1:43 pm

Penny wrote:All reasonable excuses vannin. I keep thinking of things I am going to do then suddenly time has gone by and I didn't do anything. Only think I did manage was a call to the bank. Took about 30 mins for a quick question. I hope everyone is well and ready for a lovely weekend. Take care. cheers Penny

Oh the dreaded security questions. I know it is for our own safety, but takes so long!
vannin

Postby maggieh » Fri May 29, 2020 4:06 pm

I was a early bird this morning,shopping arrived at 6.20.I put it all away.Then back to bed I went. :roflmao: Got up again at 8.45.

My daughter wanted to know the measurements of the fridge/freezer.That was not easy.I knew it was inside the fridge on the left hand side.But I couldnt see the numbers very well.So in the end I unloaded the fridge/ and moved it round a bit.Then had to move it back and load it again. :mrgreen: I didnt want a bottle of wine crashing to the floor.lol.

Have a jolly weekend everyone.I shall be looking out the open windows a few times. :sunglasses:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri May 29, 2020 4:42 pm

As you say, you don't want wine crashing to the floor so perhaps it is a good idea for us all to join you to put the wine to a better use. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Sat May 30, 2020 12:19 pm

Penny wrote:As you say, you don't want wine crashing to the floor so perhaps it is a good idea for us all to join you to put the wine to a better use. cheers Penny

What a splendid idea. :downhatch: :prost: Good morning to all (at nearly mid-day) on another lovely day.

My daughter and grandson sounded more upbeat on the phone this week, maybe a half-term uplift, enjoying life a bit more by leaving out the home-school work. His school re-opens on Monday and, like everywhere, many parents and teachers are concerned that it is too soon. He is Year 6, due to transition in Sept, and daughter is thinking of sending him back on the second week or third. It is such a shame that they had to cancel the school trip to Normandy and also the junior graduation, as well as everything else all schools have missed. Charlie being sunny-natured and philosophical has coped very well. I hope everyone here is coping, enjoy the weekend. :sunglasses:
vannin

Postby vannin » Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:23 pm

PENNY, WHERE ARE YOU?
vannin

Postby vannin » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:20 am

vannin wrote:PENNY, WHERE ARE YOU?

Oh good, I see you are around after all. That is good news.
vannin

Postby Penny » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:30 am

Sorry, hubby just said it Is Saturday, shows what a week I have had, I saw the postman coming up the drive and said' thats odd, we don't get mail on a Sunday, and hubby said, it's Saturday/ Sorry folks. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Oct 03, 2020 11:52 am

Just to repeat a little. Grandson and son were packing up ready to return to Newcastle UNI when grandson had a stroke. He was rushed to hospital where he has been until last night. They have been chatting over his problem and were going to send him to a Brain surgeon but decided to give him time to get over this one. Son of course was too busy to come over here to sort out my Internet but like him hubby and I were too concerned re grandson. Got a call last night saying, grandma, I'm home. Then found Internet working O>K> So, here I am, keeping fingers crossed for grandson. Forgive me folks, for not being able to let you know. Will try to make up with Puzzles. cheers Penny
Penny

Previous

Return to Anything Goes