Gobsmacked Again!

Except Personal Attacks

Gobsmacked Again!

Postby Monika » Sun May 17, 2020 6:28 pm

A news report, yesterday, said that the "British Collective of Prostitutes" were wanting money from the public purse to pay "sex workers" while the pandemic is on for loss of earnings. Also, without being funded, they run a high risk of catching the coronavirus and the possibility of early death not to mention passing it on to clients.

Whatever next? ....... I have heard that Drug dealers are suffering a great loss of earnings too. Perhaps it's time for them to form a "British Collective" :tantrum2:
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Re: Gobsmacked Again!

Postby Penny » Sun May 17, 2020 6:46 pm

I just cannot believe it. Are we going mad? Penny :tantrum2:
Penny

Postby laurie53 » Sun May 17, 2020 7:51 pm

Many of these girls are single mums trying to feed their children the only way available to them. You think they all like it?

Everyone else seems to be getting help, why not working girls?

They are service providers whose income has been slashed.

Be a bit more tolerant. They still have the rent to pay.
laurie53

Postby Maywalk » Sun May 17, 2020 9:15 pm

My cleaner has three sons and divorced from her wayward berk of a husband but she goes out to work to feed her kids because very often her hubby does not pay maintenance. If she can do it so can those who keep having children out of wedlock such as those who are having sex with different men and getting paid for it.

Its ruddy disgusting. :evil:
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Sun May 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Spot on Maisie, how and why did they start in the first place. Cheers Penny
Penny

Postby laurie53 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:18 am

Too harsh, Maisie. Live and let live.

We all do what we have to, and that doesn't always incorporate child friendly hours.

You should be disgusted by the men who exploit these girls' desperation.

I speak as one from a single parent upbringing.
laurie53

Postby Poohdog » Mon May 18, 2020 9:27 am

You gotta admire the whore that can adhere to social distancing...It must take dedication to keep a bloke interested from two metres away. :rolleye11:
Poohdog

Postby Maywalk » Mon May 18, 2020 11:09 am

If women want to that for a living Laurie there are things available to stop them conceiving :?
My remarks are NOT addressed to a woman who has made a mistake by having relations with someone she thought she would most probably be marrying but gets let down at the last minute by finding out the is either married or he had changed his mind after his conquest.
I am disgusted with men dipping their wicks with any who are willing and possibly babies being born from this which in time will grow up not knowing who their father is and could possibly finish up mating with half brother or sister.
As for the ponces who run these places It is them making the profits so it should be them be made responsible for looking fter his so called staff and not expect handouts from other resources.
Maywalk

Postby Maywalk » Mon May 18, 2020 11:24 am

Poohdog wrote:You gotta admire the whore that can adhere to social distancing...It must take dedication to keep a bloke interested from two metres away. :rolleye11:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :

Trust you to think of something like that. :mrgreen:
Its nice to know you are still with us.
Maywalk

Postby vannin » Mon May 18, 2020 11:44 am

Hear hear Maisie. Although single parents are so plentiful, only a few of them have been 'on the game'. I have seen countless young women who all seem to know each other, get on the bus and have loud conversations so I can't help hearing that some of them have children by up to five different fathers. These few are registering with the council to be re-housed somewhere with five or more bedrooms. There must be at least one room for all the computer games and console.

OK, I am not being judgemental. Usually the first baby was born to a youngster of school age who might have been groomed.(There was a grooming gang locally.) Often she has not been able to break the habit and the children grow up seeing all these men come and go. They may grow up the same, thinking it is normal to 'put it about'. Some are uncontrollable on the bus, unsurprisingly, but not all.

Marriage has become out-of-date. My choir used to sing for church weddings and, back in the 70s to 90s, we were needed almost every Saturday. For the past three years it has averaged three per YEAR. OK, registry office is cheaper, but I believe most other couples decide to have 'a relationship' instead. I have had to get used to saying 'your partner' when chatting to younger women, not say 'your husband'. I must add, friendliness abounds, especially if I smile at their children. So there are sweet girls and criminal men. If they snare schoolgirls, quite often pregnancy will put paid to a promising career the girl was hoping to achieve.
vannin

Postby Penny » Mon May 18, 2020 1:51 pm

love your reply Poohdog, Spot on as per. Keep it up. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby laurie53 » Mon May 18, 2020 8:39 pm

I think we are in danger of confusing whores and scrubbers who sleep around just for the sake of it, or junkies feeding a habit or a pimp, and honest working girls who keep themselves clean and take precautions and perhaps working to take their kids, wanted and planned for, on a one off trip to Disneyland.

As I've said elsewhere, I have been glad of the company of a prostitute on several occasions, not for sexual reasons, though I don't expect to be believed, but simply for female company when serving in the nether regions of some refugee hell hole.

Watching dogs fighting over the body of a three year old tends to leave your nerve ends a bit jagged.

During our lives both I and my wife have had prostitutes as friends, and you'll not get me to condemn them.

The girls of downtown Kingston (Jamaica not on Thames!) are as warm hearted as any you can hope to meet and not above standing their round if an American destroyer has been in!
laurie53

Postby Maywalk » Mon May 18, 2020 9:45 pm

Well you stick to your ideas Laurie and I will stick to mine.
Its nothing to do with whether they are warm hearted or not or the so called decent ones having a one off with wanting to take their children to Disneyland.
My cleaner wants to take her three boys away and she saves every penny she can by ruddy hard work NOT by one night stands.

If that is the life they want to lead then let the ponce they work for pay them while they cant supply their customers.
He/she has made enough profit out of them in the past.

Not quite sure what your remark about the three year old and dog fights means Laurie or what it has to do with paying prostitutes while the lockdown is on but I am getting too old now to dwell on things so it would perhaps be better to just close the subject and have our own opinion about it.
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Mon May 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Fully agree Maisie. Think what you like but close this post. Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Mon May 18, 2020 10:38 pm

Penny wrote:Fully agree Maisie. Think what you like but close this post. Penny

Thread. :roll:
vannin

Next

Return to Anything Goes