Is everyone coping ok?

Except Personal Attacks

Is everyone coping ok?

Postby Maywalk » Sun May 24, 2020 2:46 pm

Just had a flying visit from my son and d-i-l to bring me one or two essentials that I needed but it was a flying visit.
Precisely around 7 minutes but all being well I will be seeing them on Facetime at 6-15pm.
Are you all bearing up?
Maywalk

Re: Is everyone coping ok?

Postby vannin » Sun May 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Bearing up well thank you Maisie. Fighting boredom is the necessity of 2020, and it is a mistake to dwell on the nation's (world's) crisis constantly. Everyone is in the same boat and must think positively. Maisie I think I have learned positive thinking from you. Thank youxx :bighugs:
vannin

Postby Penny » Sun May 24, 2020 6:16 pm

Hi all, keep popping in but I expect we are all getting browned off. Just grateful for sunshine today. Saw our first fox in the garden today. Seems a lot more animals are going to show themselves now there is so little traffic about. Have a good weekend all. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Sun May 24, 2020 7:26 pm

Every day when I go in the bathroom to do my ablutions Vannin I find another ruddy wrinkle.
By the time I come out I just think how privileged I am to still find a b-----r. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Maywalk

Postby Maywalk » Sun May 24, 2020 7:46 pm

Penny wrote:Hi all, keep popping in but I expect we are all getting browned off. Just grateful for sunshine today. Saw our first fox in the garden today. Seems a lot more animals are going to show themselves now there is so little traffic about. Have a good weekend all. cheers Penny

Just keep smiling Penny and hoping for the best.
I am used to never going out anywhere now but what has made it worse is the fact that I cant knit now nor can I hold a knife and fork.
My family rarely took me out even before the lockdown unless it was to take me to the hospital for an appointment. So I am used to it BUT like you and many millions more worldwide it can get me down too because I cant even get out in my garden.

Have a smile.

[*]
first day back at school.jpg
first day back at school.jpg (36.42 KiB) Viewed 1354 times
[*]
Maywalk

Postby vannin » Sun May 24, 2020 9:58 pm

Great stuff Maisie! :roflmao:
My grandson is in year six and is expected back on June 1st (maybe). He loved that school from which his transition is due in September. He has been on Skype most days with his friends but they all miss each other and are full of uncertainty, especially with the dithering that is going on around them. My daughter, like so many parents, believes it is too soon, and so do I.
vannin

Return to Anything Goes