Hubby's and grandson joined up

Except Personal Attacks

Hubby's and grandson joined up

Postby Penny » Mon May 25, 2020 5:03 pm

Special day today, OH and grandson share a birthday. All came over and we sat for the afternoon out in the rear garden. DIL brought along drinks, cake, napkins and everything required so that they all sat in the garden and OH and I sat in the porch chatting to them all and enjoying the food. Lovely and sunny and we were all lucky enough to watch the blue-tits in and out of their box, Just two left to finish off the group until next year. So a lovely day today with the added joy of lovely sunshine. Just before they all left, son went round with disinfectant wiping all door handles and all that they had touched. So, lovely day for a change. I hope all are well and enjoying the same lovely weather. cheers Penny :ithanku:
Penny

Re: Hubby's and grandson joined up

Postby maggieh » Mon May 25, 2020 7:23 pm

So glad you had a lovely day with your family Penny.How did you get on with a birthday card for your hubby?Good age 90.Long way for me yet. :roflmao:
maggieh

Re: Hubby's and grandson joined up

Postby Penny » Mon May 25, 2020 7:59 pm

Yes it was a lovely day. I told him there would be no card and he didn't mind as he didn't manage to get one for me. Lovely day. cheers Penny
Penny

Return to Anything Goes