Hi Dita and all

Except Personal Attacks

Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:58 pm

Hi all, back from the canal. No vannin, I was not mickey-taking Living here I don't see people for several days and they are usually on a bicycle. Never see our milk deliverer or paper man and only by chance see the postman. Re canal it was very quiet and saw one small barge on the move. Back now and O>H> watching his Flog-it show. Take care all, cheers Penny :please:
Penny

Re: Hi Dita and all

Postby Penny » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:20 am

Morning all, what a wonderful day. Lovely ans sunny and most restrictions lifted. Vannin, read all about paracetamol and you were right. Have not touched one since and persuaded OH> not to take them. I gave him the article to read and he agreed not to partake any more. Only snag now, what to take for the pain. Any ideas, unable to get to surgery. Have a super day all and take care. cheers Penny :please:
Penny

Postby vannin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:24 am

I never said stop taking them. I responded to your saying you were taking 'lots of them', by saying what the official dosage is. 'LOTS' sounds worrying. When you then responded you were taking two every four hours, (not LOTS) that IS the dosage, the very same as eight in 24 hours. Nobody suggested you stopped taking them so please don't stop, you were doing it right, but I took the word 'lots' literally. I shall shut up in future. Though you mis-read everything these days.

Nor did I suggest you GO to the surgery, but suggested many times you do what the lockdown conditions have required, PHONE the surgery to request a short phone apptmt with the GP and be guided by what will be advised - either be referred for x-ray and when you state you can't get about, request transport.

When I referred to social distancing OUTside, I was thinking of passers-by who may walk too close , maybe on the towpath if there IS a towpath and IF you actually get out of the car for exercise when you look at the canal. Glad you enjoyed the outing anyway. As long as you continue wearing face-masks, all is well.
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:21 pm

:roflmao: posts??????? whatever is going on??????
I have 2 Hi Dita and all threads now YIPPEE! I am more popular than I imagined. This medication thing has got me confused so Vannin???? you need a medal, hugs to you and Trixie from me and Dolly xx
:banana: :magnify: :please:
dita

Postby vannin » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:46 pm

Dita, I shall not use this thread but pay homage to your popularity on the existing threads!!!!! Love from me and Trixie to you and Dolly xx
vannin

Postby dita » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:08 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :exactly: :sunglasses: :butt: :grouphug: :grouphug: :bighugs: Vannin & Trixie
Ditto :roflmao: :rolleye11:
dita

Return to Anything Goes