Thanks Dita..........

Except Personal Attacks

Thanks Dita..........

Postby Maywalk » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:43 pm

For contacting me to see if I was OK and as I said I will pop in later so here I am.
I hope everyone is keeping well.
I cant say that I have been feeling A1 BUT i am still here to moan about it but at the moment sitting on pins because I am waiting to hear whether I still have to go for a pacemaker check up on the 10th of July because it will be at Glenfields in Leicester.
With the recent happenings that has happened there over the past few days that too could be deferred like my bone infusion. with me being what is termed as shielded.
I am supposed to be hearing either by phone or a letter.
Not doing my blood pressure too good with being on edge all the time.
Keep well and safe everyone.
Maywalk

Re: Thanks Dita..........

Postby Penny » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am

Good to hear from you Maisie, one can but hope for the best. Take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:33 pm

Well at least I have heard from the hospital and my appointment has been cancelled due to the new outbreak and they will be sending me details of another.
It has helped with knowing that and just hope now that things can only get better for everyone.
I hope you are all keeping well.
Maywalk

Postby vannin » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:17 pm

Maywalk wrote:Well at least I have heard from the hospital and my appointment has been cancelled due to the new outbreak and they will be sending me details of another.
It has helped with knowing that and just hope now that things can only get better for everyone.
I hope you are all keeping well.

I guess mixed feelings arise when an appointment is cancelled, which soon turn to relief and a philosophical outlook such as yours Maisie.
I wonder where your admirer is. He usually pops up with a naughty cartoon when you are posting. :rolleye11: :lol: :sunglasses:
Last edited by vannin on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vannin

Postby Maywalk » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:40 pm

I hope he is OK Vannin and he hasn't forsaken me. :sad:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes