Maywalk why she is missing.

Except Personal Attacks

Maywalk why she is missing.

Postby maggieh » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:29 pm

I have just read that Maywalk has had a fall and is in hostipal again.Her son has written on her facebook for her friends.
maggieh

Re: Maywalk why she is missing.

Postby vannin » Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:59 pm

Oh poor Maisie. Thanks Maggie for passing this on. She must be sick and tired of the (ruddy!) hospital, as well as being in pain.
Gentle hug to Maisie :bighugs:
vannin

Postby Penny » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:14 pm

So sorry to hear the news poor Maisie, as you say must be fed up to the top. Wish her well. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Tue Aug 18, 2020 5:55 pm

I mentioned that I was wondering about her last week, I am sorry Maisie, please get better soon. You certainly are a glutton for punishment .
Big Hug to you my friend xxxxx
dita

Postby Penny » Wed Aug 19, 2020 12:35 pm

Any news yet please. Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 20, 2020 10:43 am

Still no news. Been trying to contact daughter on facebook but no luck yet. Is anyone on and able to get a reply. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby maggieh » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:20 pm

Maywalk is now home,she came home yesterday I saw it on her facebook.I expect she will pop in when she is settled.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Thank you so much. beentrying to get news all morning but I am no good at this facebook stuff. Thanks very much.. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:57 pm

Any news of Maisie please. Have been trying to deal with facebrook but never got anywhere. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:27 pm

Bless you all for the lovely thoughts and get well wishes.
Unfortunately the fall aggravated the broken verterbra that I did at Xmas and been told that it was three bones broken, not the one as I thought. Also had water problems and had to have a catheter. It still is not as it should be but just glad to be home in my own pad without the ruddy catheter.
It was absoloutely chaotic in that hospital and with nursing staff having to work a 12 hour day it can be VERY wearing on them more so if they get difficult patients who are forever yelling out for attention.
Its left me drained and I get SO tired quickly. I still have not had my pacemaker checked over for this years due to a second outbreak of this blasted virus in Leicester so whether that is helping to make me more weary I dont know. They are doing their best so just got to wait but I was put in a side room when taken in the hospital due to being shielded. That bloody hospital is beginning to feel like a second home and I am on first name terms with everyone. LOL
I will pop in when I feel up to it to say "Hi" to you all but everytbing is such a ruddy effort now.
All being well will call in tomorrow.
God Bless All. x
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Thank you at last Maisie. Had tried all ways to get news on facebook but I am useless with these modern methods. So delighred you are at least home. Keeping fingers crossed for you, take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Mon Aug 31, 2020 2:28 pm

Many thanks Penny. I was hoping that I could get into this forum on my laptop but it is a different server and it looks as though I would have to rejoin on that BUT I dont want to lose this connection in my computer room. Making life a little difficult at the moment but I should be used to that sort of thing by now because my life has never been smooth.
I hope everyone is keeping well and must admit I am not really fighting fit yet BUT many foks out in that big wide world far worse off than me.
Keep Smiling. :mrgreen:
Maywalk

Postby dita » Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:43 pm

OH! MY---Giddy Aunt Fanny-------Maisie, you are so naughty. Please do not do these Wobbly's so often, we can't keep up with you. Please take care my friend Many Hugs from You Know Who xxxxxxx
dita

Postby Maywalk » Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:36 pm

Bless you Dita.
I must admit to being fed up with myself just of late because as soon as one thing abates another comes along.

It was three hours before the paramedics go to me and if it had not been for my cleaner who came dashing across when she knew I think I would have been a gonna. She packed me round with pillows and a blanket to keep me warm but she dare not try to get me up just in case I had broken my hip again. Never a dull moment.
Keep well. God Bless x
Maywalk

Postby vannin » Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:29 pm

Oh Maisie, you don't do things by halves, do you? Seriously I could not joke about it, having recent memories of broken ribs. Three hours to wait, that was horrendous. I found the worst part was being in bed, so I hope you have aids to getting some comfort, both night and day.
Wishing you a steady recovery soon, with very gentle hugs. :bighugs:
vannin

Next

Return to Anything Goes