Good Evening All

Except Personal Attacks

Good Evening All

Postby Maywalk » Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:23 pm

I hope everyone is keeping well and managing to dodge this rotten virus. Have you all had your flu jab?
Mother Nature sure has her own methods of slowing things down and does not want to let go just yet.
I can only hope and pray like millions more worldwide that the boffins can soon come up with a vaccine.
It seems incredible that man can fly to the moon and back but there is still no cure for this.
Its such a pity this forum is lacking activity and to be honest if I thought one or two more would call in I too would pop in more often, when I am not in hospital that is.
I dont suppose there will be any replies to this thread but in case anyone looks in I just want to wish everyone all the best.
Take care and keep safe. God Bless All. x
Maywalk

Re: Good Evening All

Postby Poohdog » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:04 am

Still think about you Maisie....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN-MjUC4f9k
Poohdog

Postby Maywalk » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:31 am

Hi Pooh.
Lovely to know that you are still going.

I hope you are keeping well and I have missed our loving posts. :roflmao:

A laugh helps us all get through this grim time.

It would be great if this forum had more members calling in because its been going for many years now and such a shame to see it just dying away.

I loved the U-tube and reminded me of my own great grandson with his dogs.

Keep well and I hope to see you around a bit more even if its only to take the piddle out of me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:37 am

Hi Maisie and Poohdog. Good to hear from you both. We all wish more folk would pop on line but apart from a few, vannin, Dita, me and a couple of others. the internet seems to lose folk these days, I pop in a puzzle but after a couple of days no one seems interested. I hope you are both keeping as well as possible and as they say 'bearing up'
I am still awaiting doctor for other half, He is unable to get out of bed, the muscles in his legs have deteriorated so much that he cannot even stand up. Doctor said he should go in but getting hold of her for info is another thing. I expect no beds are available. Will keep you informed if this Forum does not pack up/ So. Anyone reading This, please help keep the forum alive by posting even a good morning. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:51 am

Maisie and Pooh, lovely to see you both. Penny, I hope the doctor will try to expedite admission for your hubby and I hope the prescription will ease his pain.
Yes, the forum is struggling, but it is lovely to see Ciderman posting his news and also his photos we enjoy so much. Hoping Marianne and Hazel can return as they did in the Summer and all will be more than welcome. We miss you.
vannin

Postby dita » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:12 pm

Good to see you Maisie, we have missed you not posting. Although we are a bit thin on the ground, this forum thanks to a few of us is still alive and kicking. Vannin, Penny, Ciderman and myself have been contributing pretty enthusiastically, or hadn't you noticed ?
Sorry to be a little downbeat about what you said but we have been working hard to keep this little forum going, pleased do not indicate we are wasting our time by putting in the effort. Take care of yourself. xxx We are all in one way or another suffering with illnesses or problems, and for me who has been on lockdown since March it is such a relief to chat with someone. What I would personally do without you Vannin and Trixie I dread to think. Also Cidermans pics have been a pleasure and I do so hope Jill has a lovely Birthday.
Hugs and Love to everyone, but especially to Vannin and Trixie from Dolly and me. xxxxxx
dita

Postby Maywalk » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:13 pm

Thanks for the input Penny and Vannin and like you both I too wish more would call in here.
Many folk have gone to Facebook and I too belong to one or two groups BUT it is not the same as a forum where folk get to know each other and like Pooh and myself do a bit of joshing.
DONT GET EXCITED POOH. JUST ANOTHER TERM FOR HAVING A BIT OF FUN. :roflmao:

I am SO sorry to read that about your hubby Penny and to be honest if that were me I would ring 111 if you cant get any joy from your surgery. He must be in a heck of a lot of pain if he cant bear his weight on his legs.
I hope you can get something sorted out soon.
Maywalk

Postby Maywalk » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:28 pm

dita wrote:Good to see you Maisie, we have missed you not posting. Although we are a bit thin on the ground, this forum thanks to a few of us is still alive and kicking. Vannin, Penny, Ciderman and myself have been contributing pretty enthusiastically, or hadn't you noticed ?
Sorry to be a little downbeat about what you said but we have been working hard to keep this little forum going, pleased do not indicate we are wasting our time by putting in the effort. Take care of yourself. xxx We are all in one way or another suffering with illnesses or problems, and for me who has been on lockdown since March it is such a relief to chat with someone. What I would personally do without you Vannin and Trixie I dread to think. Also Cidermans pics have been a pleasure and I do so hope Jill has a lovely Birthday.
Hugs and Love to everyone, but especially to Vannin and Trixie from Dolly and me. xxxxxx

Hi Dita.
Yes I had noticed that a handful of the old members have done their best to keep the forum going and I very often read some of the replies on my computer but cant sit too long now to answer them since I broke the bones in my back and spending quite a bit of time in hospital over the past couple of years.
I have my I-pad BUT unfortunately I cannot answer on that because it is a different server.
IF I could join through that I would most probably pop in more often. I have tried to do it but whether its anything to do with the same e-mail addie as the one I use on my computer or not I have NO idea.

My posting was not meant as a slight Dita and yes I know we are all getting on in life with many ailments creeping up on us and it is not for the want of calling in and if ever you need you feel you want to have a chinwag you can always contact me by messenger. God Bless All. x
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes