The good morning and weather thread

Except Personal Attacks

Re: The good morning and weather thread

Postby Penny » Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:12 pm

The sunshine stayed with us right through the afternoon, made a glorious day. Still about but beginning to cloud up now. Had to laugh, my friend in USA sent a message this morning saying snow was due and that it was very frosty. I told him to make sure he kept it over there. cheers Penny.
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 22, 2021 10:34 am

Morning all. A beautiful sunny day with a lovely blue sky. Had a little ground frost to begin but it soon cleared away. Hope all are well an ready to enjoy today. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby vannin » Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:24 pm

Yes, it is a lovely day. Had my six-weekly visit to hospital for eye injection and felt a bit too warm there, but it was all done and dusted:- the scan, consultation and injection, within the hour.
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:21 pm

Hi everyone, bit worse for wear at the moment but never mind, just popping in to let you know what lovely weather we are still having. Hope it is the same with you. I see that Ciderman was remarking at the chill in NZ, it was hotter than that here today. Hope your injection doesn't bother you too much Vannin, Love to yourself and Trixie xxxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:59 am

Hi everybody! Dita, I hope you are feeling better today. This morning is lovely, what a good Spring spell we are being blessed with.
vannin

Postby dita » Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 pm

Its been a gorgeous day again, gone far to quick though, its almost evening again. Like you say Vannin we are blessed to be so lucky and have such a beautiful spring, Love to you both from Dolly and me xxx
dita

Postby Penny » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:05 pm

Beautiful day again. Seems we will have the same tomorrow. Enjoy whilst you can. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:07 pm

Lovely and sunny again. Thought it a little cooler. Several puffy white clouds above at the moment and rather breezy. Fingers crossed for a warm afternoon as we are having lunch with son on his patio.

cheers Penny
Penny

Postby dita » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:59 pm

Good afternoon everyone, it is a lovely day again, hoping all is well with you. Hi Vannin I have not alot to say really, Dolly is not very good today not her usual full of beans, just laid very quiet and sleepy----at the moment I am not sure what is wrong, she can take to her bed sulking only to change quickly if she feels the urge. I am still under par but I am not going to go on about it------I am more worried about the lady in charge of me. Love to yourself and Trixie from Dolly and me xxxxx
dita

Postby ciderman_nz » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:32 pm

Looks like a nice day for ANZAC Day. Didn't go to a dawn service this year but watched on TV. Thousands there in Wellington and probably the same in Auckland. We will be going to one at 10:30am.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:12 am

Maybe not quite so bright as yesterday morning here but is likely to turn out like yesterday. Need rain! Been watering the garden and it needs plenty more!
vannin

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 25, 2021 2:23 pm

Lovely and sunny now. A rather breezy start with puffy white clouds being blow across. Breeze seems to have died down now and the sky looks lovely and bright blue. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby twin1947 » Sun Apr 25, 2021 8:16 pm

Good evening all
We had our 2nd jab yesterday all fine and weather has been good today although now has turned rather windy but still dry,which is good.
Hope you feel better soon Dita maybe something to do with the jab.
Take care all.
twin1947

Postby dita » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:02 pm

Its another sunny day, hope you are all well and not working too hard. I do still feel pretty groggy Twin1947, my health is not too good normally and if the jab has had added anything to enhance it I have wondered myself, just trying to get on with life and put it down old age, if I worry it might put me off having the 2nd when its my turn ?? Hope all ok with you and Trixie, Vannin, love and hugs to you both xxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:16 pm

Yes thank you Dita, both fine here. We experienced a really cold morning here, but been wrapped in the sun's warmth since about 2.30. Hoping you feel much better very soon, love and hugs from Trixie and me xxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes