The good morning and weather thread

Except Personal Attacks

The good morning and weather thread

Postby vannin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:39 pm

As I have received no comments or suggestions since I asked for them yesterday and last May 3rd, my own humble suggestion is that this is the way to keep 'serious' separated from 'non-serious.'
Forget about the 'Non-Lockdown Cafe', forget about the 'Good Morning Everyone' which disappeared from history last year.
It is sunny here today but like most days, becomes cooler around now. Take care all.
Last edited by vannin on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vannin

Re: The weather thread

Postby dita » Fri Feb 26, 2021 5:56 pm

Hi Vannin, the weather here has been glorious and it was a pleasure to spend a short while doing you can guess --what in a garden full of rubbish, all of which would be all cleared away allowing the spring flowers smile at a little sunshine before we returned in side the house. No Chance?????
I really do agree with every remark you have said on this forum, I also admire you for the way you have written and expressed the subject so eloquently, much better than I.

I have not been on our Goodmorning thread yet today and to be quite honest I shall give it a miss for once, but I send love and hugs to you both Vannin and Trixie from Dolly and me. xxxxxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:19 pm

Hi Dita, I don't know about the eloquence because afterwards when I re-read the 2018 thread on 'Suggestions' forum, the same points were raised in both, and yet they were not really acted upon! :doh: I kept out of that one but followed the posts and they must have stuck in my memory ever since 2018. That was why I said to you this is truly deja vue. No offence to our friend of that username. :rolleye11:

Now I have broken from my own suggestion and intruded with non-weather. But yes, there is still sunshine and the afternoon coolness was when it was over the house and moving from back to front! :wave:
Love and hugs to you and Dolly from Trixie and me xxxx
Btw that 'Good morning thread' I mentioned, vanished some time last year, much as I tried! This incorporates same.
Last edited by vannin on Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vannin

Postby ciderman_nz » Fri Feb 26, 2021 8:30 pm

And yet another brilliant hot day! It's not 9am yet but I just let the dogs out for an "OTG" (On The Grass) and it is really warm. Poor old Chum, fell over a couple of days ago and damaged his right front foot. He's been licking it and hobbling so we took him to the vet. (I've just remembered this is the weather thread! :-)
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:26 am

I hope he is feeling better today now you have something from the vet to help him. Have a great weekend.
vannin

Postby vannin » Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:28 am

Today's weather looks like more of the same, Springlike.
vannin

Postby vannin » Sat Feb 27, 2021 2:50 pm

But turning cooler. Please note name of thread,
vannin

Re: The good morning and weather thread

Postby dita » Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:42 pm

Been a beautiful day here in Lincs, sad to say I have been on this machine and not managed to do much outside. Dolly has been frantic. Love and Hugs, take care xxx
dita

Postby vannin » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Good morning all. Still very cold most of the time. The European vaccine news is quite mixed.
vannin

Postby dita » Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:01 pm

Hi Vannin and everyone, sun keeps trying to peep through the mist but not really succeeding, if it does eventually Dolly will have her ball ready, I am sure of that. You are right about the mixed news --regarding the vaccine, the whole information is so confusing and political.
Love and hugs Vannin and Trixie xxxxxx from Dolly and me. - Do hope too you are all looking after yourselves x
dita

Postby vannin » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:34 am

This morning is the Spring Equinox which should bring peace to Wiccan people and limit their attacking.
vannin

Postby dita » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:10 pm

Hi everyone, its a good day for the Spring Equinox it is warmer and the sun is shining, takes some of the tension away which is a blessing. Hope you're wrists are feeling easier today Vannin, the pain from those joints which have previously been damaged can be excruciating and they are parts of the body that are almost impossible to avoid using and giving them a rest,
May watch a little rugby later because Dolly wants to learn a few new moves :( I just cant stop her winning.
Love and Hugs to you Vannin and Trixie from dynamic Dolly and me xxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:17 am

Good morning. It feels warm and looks promising. I shall add a few more metres to my walk!
vannin

Postby dita » Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:17 pm

Its turned a little dull now but the day has been warm and sunny again. Hope its a good one for all who pops in.
dita

Postby ciderman_nz » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:36 pm

A grey gloomy day today but we can't really complain when we see what is happening in Aussie. Hope none of our Sydney mates are affected.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Next

Return to Anything Goes