The good morning and weather thread

Except Personal Attacks

Re: The good morning and weather thread

Postby vannin » Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:49 am

Good morning everyone. One of the nicest mornings this area has had. Warm, sunny, dry. My cousin in California says they are into another week of the 70s F !
vannin

Postby dita » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:03 pm

Another beautiful day, all this football Phew!! Good to see you Ciderman, I have friends in Oz but they are in Perth, my Daughter in law has her friend living in NSW and she is pretty anxious about them. The planet has gone berserk ????
dita

Postby vannin » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:21 pm

This morning from one of my U.S. cousins - she is ten years younger than me and had her first jab in early Feb and the second jab in late Feb!!! Three-week interval not like our 12 weeks! Btw, anyone notice Mr. B. Johnson's face today? Great black rings under his eyes. It is said that any Covid survivors, like him, might not react well. He wanted to publicise how safe AZ is.
vannin

Postby vannin » Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:40 pm

Good afternoon all. I found it pleasant walking weather this morning. Had health M.O.T. I hope everyone else will get the walking opportunity if desired.
vannin

Postby dita » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:18 pm

Good afternoon everyone. Not had time for a walk today, been busy cleaning up the house, clearing Dollys do-do from back yard and also feeding and doing a cleanup in the Aviary, there is only three very old cockatiels but they have loads of droppings on the roosts and floor, including lots of seed because they love wasting it. Any time I will have a ball presented to me and you know what that means . :exactly: :grouphug:
It has been a lovely sunny day until after lunch, it is quite cloudy now.
dita

Postby ciderman_nz » Tue Mar 23, 2021 8:06 pm

Sun is shining again! Breakfast, then dog walk for Rosie then weekly shop following Jill around the supermarket! :-)
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:38 pm

Hello Ciderman, how are you all and does Jill let you push the trolley?! Home must feel empty, is Rosie pining for Chum? Extra cuddles and love for her, I am sure. Thinking of you all.
vannin

Postby ciderman_nz » Wed Mar 24, 2021 1:06 am

Rosie seems to have got over it after a few days of looking everywhere for him. She has the exalted title of "Bossy Bitch" so she'll be OK.
On the occasions where we have to get up in the night we are still checking that we don't trip over Chum sleeping all over the floor! :-) Takes a while to adjust.
ciderman_nz

Postby dita » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:38 pm

I have a small bossy bitch here Ciderman, I have just had a taste of it while giving her some exercise in the garden, trouble is I get more running around than she does, she runs for the ball but then brings it back and dumps it miles away from where I am stood then barks at me ?????
Its been a beautiful day, thank goodness. Best Wishes to you Both xxx
dita

Postby ciderman_nz » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:31 pm

Well raining again this morning, but we do need it so I'm not complaining.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Wed Mar 24, 2021 9:20 pm

Enjoy it Ciderman! They might fight over you :sunglasses: We are still restricted from going to groups and I miss mine after a year not seeing them. One coffee morning was on Wednesdays, the other was on Tuesdays the same morning as my Movers and Shakers (Fitness!) which didn't start till 11.30 .This meant I could do the coffee group on the way but no lingering over it! Those Tuesday ladies are determined to start up again, and hopefully the Wednesday (including one man) but maybe not the fitness group which had two brave men. The instructor lady age 43 has had Long Covid for a year, can hardly breathe to walk.
vannin

Postby dita » Thu Mar 25, 2021 2:41 pm

Hello from Lincolnshire, we have the sun again, lots of white fluffy clouds keep interfering though, keeping fingers crossed. Unfortunately we have no groups in the village, years ago before I arrived in the 70's there were some quite good facilities, a little shop, school, Chapel, a sort of hut representing a working mans club and a village hall which was really a piece of the school which had already shut. now everything gone, some sold off and are now just normal accommodation. Have you still got the rain Ciderman??
dita

Postby ciderman_nz » Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:42 pm

No it's bright and sunny today! Had a nice coffee meeting in a cafe called "Dish" not far from where we live. They go to a different cafe each time.
ciderman_nz

Postby vannin » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:39 pm

Glad you enjoyed it. None of ours are open, but there is a small 'release' from the rigid restrictions. One person can meet another person out-of-doors!! But, apart from going together for a walk, nowhere to eat or drink, unless we take a picnic but not mild enough!
vannin

Postby dita » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:33 pm

Hello everyone, after sun and wind early this morning we suddenly rec ieved a heavy rain shower which seemed to arrive from nowhere, rain stopped but its very cloudy ??? Love and Hugs Vannin and Trixie xxxxx Please take care all and keep your powder dry xx
dita

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes