Hi Everyone.

Except Personal Attacks

Hi Everyone.

Postby Maywalk » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:19 pm

Not many calling in here just of late which includes me mainly because of health problems, but I have had a word with Pooh and he would like to get back in because since his computer crashed sometime ago he has tried but its not accepting him.

It would be great to get together again especially when he takes the piddle out of me so if anyone can help him please let me know and I will pass on any message until we can get it sorted out.

I have told him to log in and put his name in plus his password and if it says that its the wrong password he can apply for a new one but I think maybe he has forgotten how to do it.

I hope everyone has got through this blasted lock down and you are all keeping well.
Keeping fingers crossed that Pooh can be helped. Cheers everyone.
Maywalk

Re: Hi Everyone.

Postby Maywalk » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:43 pm

Just heard from Pooh and he said he did that and it came back ( hotmail addresses wont be accepted ) BUT he said he had got in before on hotmail. :? :? :?
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:10 pm

Hi Maywalk, delighted to hear from you and hope Pooh manages to sign in soon. We will all be pleased to reach the end of this lockdown. Like you, many of us been stuck indoors for months. Take care and keep posting. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby Maywalk » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:18 pm

Thanks Penny.
I hope Pooh can get in because it was great to have a bit of fun with him. Keep well and I know you have worked hard at trying to keep the forum going and I thought this might be a way of livening things up again.
Keep Well.
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes