Dita

Except Personal Attacks

Dita

Postby vannin » Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:17 pm

Dita, I hope you are OK. It has been a few days now and we miss you. If you are feeling low, I hope lifted spirits will soon bring your cyber self back to these pages. Big but gentle hugs and love from Trixie and me.
xxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Re: Dita

Postby dita » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:34 pm

Vannin, I was last on The Hi Dita and all thread------on the 1st Oct, :exactly: it was a couple of hours after you had posted, :bighugs: and it was the last post on that particular page... Funnily I have been thinking the same as you and wondering how you are . :choklit: :welcome1: and Love and hugs :bighugs: :bighugs: to yourself and Trixie from Dolly and yours truly :bighugs: :bighugs: Thanks so much for caring about me :ithanku: :grouphug: xxxxx
dita

Postby dita » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:39 pm

Hi Vannin, I was also on the Goodmorning thread on the 3rd Oct and not to mention the 1st of Oct too :) I have been anxious about you too , Love to you both :) xxxx
dita

Postby vannin » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Hi, glad all is well :bighugs:
This post is also on the Good morning and weather thread. This morning having been a vet struggle! (Below
I always dread visits to the vet because my sweet loving pet (at home) turns into a savage Cat from Hell in the consulting room. None of the vets can manage to examine her under the attacks and she has acquired a reputation there. As she was a rescue cat and was age 14 months when she came to me, I can only imagine a sad start in her life, either cruelty on the streets or a bad experience at the vet used by the RSPCA, causing her to be so afraid of them.
Luckily her problem of this week, which was diarrhoea with some blood, seems to have stopped now, but I have to take her back to the vet if it shows again. This would mean tests to be taken when she is sedated. So it is fingers and paws crossed! :please:
I bought 72 Christmas cards for £8 this week and they are not the cheap-y flimsy kind. I shall only use about half of them this year. Sorry to bring in the C-word when it is not even Halloween yet. (Over-hyped :roll: :rolleye11: :huffin: :sad:
Love and hugs to Dita and Dolly from me and the duel catsonality who is relaxing and purring, glad to be home.xxxxx :bighugs: :bighugs:
vannin

Return to Anything Goes