Hello Everyone.

Except Personal Attacks

Hello Everyone.

Postby Maywalk » Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:39 pm

I hope all is well with those of you who are left who call in here.
I do pop in between hospital stays and recuperation time but never manage to catch anyone and it would be lovely if those who
are members, apart from those of you who are very loyal to the Rowan Tree, would call in to get the forum up and running again.
YES I KNOW I should talk because I keep disappearing but everytime I start getting back into the swing of things again something else goes wrong and I finish up in ruddy hospital.
At the moment it isn't me but my lovely d-i-l who had a mini stroke a fortnight ago but I am thankful now that she is on the mend but been warned to take things easy.

Take care everyone and as I said I hope other members will start posting, so if any members from the past is reading this please call in.
God Bless All.
Maywalk

Re: Hello Everyone.

Postby Penny » Mon Feb 14, 2022 11:10 pm

Hi Maisie, good to find you are still going, keep it up Like you I miss the forum and try to get something to work on to keep it going. Of course times change so just sitting and chatting on here is bound to change. Folk have lots more to do and more interesting hours to spend, Anyway, keep going and take care. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby widget » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:48 am

Hi glad you're still with us, yes it is very quiet in here, Penny keeps some of us going with a quiz and I think some daily weather news,
Times have changed a lot, people's lifestyles have changed, not sure if we will ever get back to what it use to be like, still we will go down in the history books.
widget

Postby laurie53 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:48 pm

Hi Maisie

You hang on in there.
laurie53

Postby Maywalk » Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:48 pm

Nice to see one or two of you are still around and thanks for the welcome back.
I would have called in earlier but had my g/grandson here with his Mum which was nice for a change instead of talking to them on Face Time. Mind you I am lucky to be able to do FT when I know of SO many elderly folk who have no idea how to use a computer, mores the pity.

I hope life is treating you all well and I think a belly laugh helps the meds go down plus get us through each day so I will have to see what I have in my files to help bring a smile.
Meanwhile take care everyone and keep well. :bighugs:
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes