Hush hush

Except Personal Attacks

Hush hush

Postby widget » Wed May 04, 2022 8:24 am

Been very quiet in here lately, hope all is well and you have a lot of sunshine and are enjoying it,
I have started playing outdoor bowls, first match this afternoon, a home match so that's an advantage,
this will be the first league match for 2 years first year we did nothing, last year was just a few friendlies, so we are all back fitting fit, I hope.
widget

Re: Hush hush

Postby Penny » Wed May 04, 2022 11:06 am

Sorry widget, thought I had answered you. As you know I gave up the puzzles as no one was interested. Bowls is a good game but one has to be keen on the outdoors. Enjoy your games. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby widget » Wed May 04, 2022 3:17 pm

Just thought I would tell you that our first match of the season was rained off, got all 'dressed' up, went up to the club waiting for visiting team and the heaven's opened, did not stop for over an hour, by then the green was like a swimming pool and I made the tea and we all sat and had tea and biscuits, then came home in the sunshine,
that's bowls for you.
widget

Postby Penny » Wed May 04, 2022 4:32 pm

What a shame widget. Must say, same here Looking out it is still raining. Funny, a friend in Utah, USA sent a message this morning, lots of rain there too. cheers Penny
Penny

Return to Anything Goes