The Dentist

Except Personal Attacks

The Dentist

Postby Penny » Thu May 05, 2022 5:30 pm

Just back from the dentist.Excellent service but had to laugh today. Everyone going had to wear a face mask. I kept asking, how can the dentist check a person's teeth if they are wearing a mask. Solved when my turn came. My mask was rolled down, but dentist and all kept there's on. Ridiculous nowadays. Anyone else had this]treatment.
cheers Penny.
Penny

Re: The Dentist

Postby Maywalk » Thu May 05, 2022 9:12 pm

Dont have that problem now Penny I can post mine through the door. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I had to take Alendronic acid for over 6 years when It was found that I had Osteoporosis over 50 years ago but unfortunately it wasn't till after I was told to stop taking it that Iit was found out what it could do to the teeth and my dentist should have been informed.
I spent more time at the dentists than at home because it had damaged my jaw bone. That was over 40 years ago. :roll:
Maywalk

Re: The Dentist

Postby laurie53 » Sat May 07, 2022 10:20 am

Had an appointment yesterday; fully masked except during actual treatment, but that's not unusual here in Scotland. Most people still wear masks voluntarily indoors and on public transport.

I don't wear mine round my neck anymore but I always have it in my pocket, add I do still wear my "Please give me space" lanyard.
laurie53

Return to Anything Goes