Queer

Except Personal Attacks

Queer

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:48 pm

Reading the paper this morning, there is an item about a queer. I think it is about time we realised that a queer is not of queer of choice it is in their making when they are born. Like someone born with one leg or arm shorter than the other. I am thankful I have come to see the true reason for something they cannot help. cheers
Penny

Re: Queer

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:54 pm

I realise that it is easy to get annoyed with them so really both sides have got to accept the true fact. People accept many queers because they are funny so we must all behave and accept each other. cheers
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 08, 2023 4:45 pm

Can't stop thinking. Many years ago hubby and I adopted a little girl of about 2 weeks. As she grew up she went to a private school for girls and was very happy.She never had a boy friend. Some years ago she moved in with a lady and they have lived as man and wife for many years. As she is now over 5O it started me thinking of this problem again. Sorry if I upset anyone. cheers
Penny

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:26 pm

I give up, looking out snow is quite heavy, and son is stuck in London I dd not realise train strikes are still on. cheers Penny
Penny

Postby ciderman_nz » Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:19 pm

Over the years I have had several 'queer' friends, even though I am not that way inclined. I am pleased to see that nowadays acceptance by the majority of 'straight' people is more the norm.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Maywalk » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:13 pm

I have a chappie who comes to see me once a week called a be-friender.
When I was first introduced to him by the person in charge of this sort of thing, through our local council, he said to me that he hoped I did not mind but he was gay.
I said if he came to have a chat with me about times gone past I couldn't care less what he was.

He has been coming for a few weeks now and we get on well together and last week when he came I went into the kitchen to make a cup of tea and he asked me if I minded him
taking his coat off because my lounge was very warm from the sun he rolled up with laughter when I shouted back to him he could take off whatever he liked as long as it wasn't his bloody trousers. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

He is 75 and lived with his partner for over 20 years and into the bargain he is a beautiful knitter.
Maywalk

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:14 am

Super, pleased to find one who feels the same. Laughed re the trousers. cheers
Penny

Return to Anything Goes