Vaping.

Except Personal Attacks

Vaping.

Postby Maywalk » Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:40 pm

There is a green at the back of my fence that belongs to our local council.
It has bushes growing on the councils side where youngsters of 9 to 11 years of age conglomerate to try and hide themselves from view and vaping.
I cant get out myself but my cleaner comes across the green every day and she told me about it.
I very often hear the youngsters shouting out a few swear words and sometimes they are there until dusk falls.
It makes one wonder where the heck the young ones get the money from to buy these damn vapes although I have heard that shopkeepers will be fined in future.
Even so I bet the youngsters will find a way of purchasing them.
What I cant understand in this day and age is WHY the parents of these youngsters don't come and get their offspring to get them back home before it gets dark
apart from telling the child off. Mind you even shouting at the young ones today is classed as abuse. :roll: :roll:
If the young ones are going to get away with it now what the hell will it be like on this earth in a decade from now.?
I know I wont be here to see it but I very often wonder if my own great grandson might be tempted.
I hope and pray he is not because his daddy is in the police force, but WHO knows.?????
Maywalk

Re: Vaping.

Postby ciderman_nz » Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:29 pm

I know that vaping is considered an improvement on smoking but it's only a step. When I see people disappearing in a huge cloud of smoke I find it hard to believe that it's not bad for the lungs.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Re: Vaping.

Postby widget » Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:22 am

Never understood vaping, I gave up smoking in 1980, just stop, needed an operation and in those days if you smoked you could die under anesthetic, never went back to it,
As for parents and their children, I still say a slap on the bum or back of the leg does no harm, as for shouting, can't see as that does any harm at all
widget

Return to Anything Goes