Weather today

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Weather today

Postby maggieh » Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:39 pm

Good morning all 3 or 4 of us.It is dry here for a change,slight breeze in the trees.The birds are holding on tight when the wind blows.

I have'nt touched my jigsaw for a few days.Ive got bruised ribs so I am not doing much at the moment. :doh:

Not seen any more news from Maywalk since 29th January.Hope she is ok.
maggieh

Postby ciderman_nz » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:47 pm

Good Morning/Evening everybody! It seems a quiet time. All the forums I visit are dead quiet. Hope it's not the end of the world! :mrgreen:
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:18 pm

I was referring to Maywalk being in hostipal since 19th December 2023.The last posting from her is 29th January.Her son has said she has her ipad with her,but I would imagine she is rather poorly to use it.

Lovely bright dry sunny morning here,but rain is forecast shortly.Nothing exciting happening here.

Have a good day everyone.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:23 pm

Morning Ciderman. Nice and sunny here so far and only a slight breeze. I was cut off the internet yesterday evening and no matter what I did there was no hope. Just by chance, thought I would check this morning and here I am posting. The only thing I can think of is that there has been a lot of road works off our lane and today it is all quiet. Fingers crossed. Give Rosie a big hug and take care. cheers. :please:
Penny

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:26 pm

Sorry, nearly missed you maggieh. Daughter and I have been searching for news of Maisie but no luck as yet.
Enjoy today, won't be long now before you enjoy your holiday. cheers
Penny

Postby widget » Fri Mar 15, 2024 2:07 pm

Sun shinning but still cold, off to Board Games with U3A this afternoon.
Often wonder about Maisie hope she is still 'going'
widget

Postby maggieh » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:03 pm

Good morning.Nice dry sunny day here in Kent.I am drying the washing in the tumble dryer,no garden here.Not doing anything exciting this weekend.

I have spoken to Logan he is happy.I am seeing him next weekend for the day.

Have a lovely weekend doing whatever you like to do. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 16, 2024 1:27 pm

With the sun shining so brightly this morning I thought at last Spring is on the way. Seems to be mulling over the idea at the moment. Remember to give Logan a hug from me. Have been trying Facebook etc for news of Maisie but no luck so far. She is about 2 years younger than me so fingers crossed. Take care and enjoy the sunshine today. cheers.
Penny

Postby widget » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:06 pm

I've got a partially sighted friend who has just got a new guide dog, he had his other one 7 years and sadly lost him, so the new one is just 2 years old, and I take them over the park to give Ross [the dog] play time, and he loves it, owner throws the ball and he brings it back, I have to be there just to make sure all other dogs are OK and to see that Ross does not get in the way of prams bikes and mobility scooters, only over there just under an hour but it does the dog so good.
I then came home and did a bit in the garden.
widget

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:19 pm

You are doing a very good job widget. I think guide dogs are fabulous creatures who actually give up there normal doggie life to help others. Well done you for also helping out. Hope you managed to work out on your garden. My lady came and took two hours to to cut the lawns which look normal now.. Take care. cheers
Penny

Postby widget » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:46 am

Rain again, not sure about Global Warming, more like Global Wetting. :roflmao: :roflmao:
widget

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:27 pm

Morning all. Quite sunny at the moment but looks very doubtful. Lots of cloud and sun is very doubtful. Teaching me a lesson for kidding myself yesterday that Spring might be on the way. Take care and all have a lovely day. cheers. :tantrum2:
Penny

Postby ciderman_nz » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:13 pm

Well it's sunny here this morning but rain for the afternoon. Rosie organises this so that we walk then the garden gets much needed rain afterwards! :mrgreen:
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:40 pm

Morning all, started very well but a little doubtful now. Shortage of birds now, they are all nesting. They did come down early when I took food out for them. All I can see now is a bit of movement in the nests. Hope you all have a lovely day with (fingers crossed ) no rain. Take care, cheers.
Penny

Postby Penny » Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:02 pm

Morning all. Funny old weather again. Can't make up its mind, Very dull and not very warm with a slight breeze. The sun keeps trying to pop through but no luck so far.

Have a good day all and take care. cheers.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes