Weather today

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Weather today

Postby widget » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:02 pm

Bit dull today and still cold,
widget

Postby maggieh » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:29 pm

Your all living in the wrong place.Dry and bright here.I went out to the local shops this morning to buy a little clock,as my other one has fallen under the bed.There is no way I am getting on my hands and knees to look for it.

Maywalk has gone back in hostipal her son put a message on Facebook.Poor Maywalk having a rough time.

Have a lovely afternoon all. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby widget » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:30 pm

Oh dear, have you not got anyone who could get the clock from under the bed, might find a lot more lost things, ha ha.
Shame about Maisie, she keeps going,
at least we have had no rain for a couple of days, but still not spring, can't leave the back door open for too long, just going to put my electric blanket on, ready for bed,
widget

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:50 am

Morning all. Not much change today, very dull with the sun popping in and out. Just a slight breeze and still cold. Rain forecast but not arrived yet. Have a lovely day, take care. cheers.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:50 pm

Good morning.No I haven't anyone in the week to retrieve my lost clock Widget,that will be found when I am gone from here. :mrgreen:

It is another lovely sunny day here,I was on the way to the shop at 9.30 this morning to get some Paracetamol I hate being without a painkiller.

Sainsbury shopping delivery between 12.36 to 1.36pm today.

Have a lovely afternoon all of us. :roflmao:
maggieh

Postby ciderman_nz » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:05 pm

It's pitch dark when Rosie goes out for her "OTG" (On The Grass) at 8:15pm. I have to take a light squirter in case she dives off into the garden. Clocks go back soon but I'm not sure how I explain that to her.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:21 pm

Where is everyone.Raining here now after a dry start.I have lost my electric and internet twice in 2 days.I have got birds up in the loft/roof and until they fly away nothing can be done to stop them having a party up there,they are wearing heavy boots by the sound of it.They are Parrakeets.

Hope you are all well.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 22, 2024 6:28 pm

Afternoon all, sorry but son came early to do a few jobs on his children's van and the he took me to Cosco's where he did a load of shopping. Then to top it all, he took me for fish and chips where we had to sit in the car whilst they were fresh cooked. We then took them home and had a very nice lunch.
I should have started with the weather, so sorry, It has been dry all day so far and a fair bit of sunshine making a visit out worthwhile. Take care all and have a lovely evening. cheers
Penny

Postby widget » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:34 pm

Just been out in the garden for a couple of hours, mainly in greenhouse but have planted some Hollyhocks I grew from seed over the winter, have put them in a small bed on the outside wall, have now come indoors and am going to put then heating on,
still not spring,
widget

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:42 pm

Afternoon all. Sounds as though you have had a busy morning widget. I expect your garden will look beautiful soon. Lovely and sunny here but not that warm.Son and family have gone to London to watch the Saracens play rugby. Wish I could have gone with them but there are quite a few steps to be taken to reach their seats. Have you started packing for your trip yet maggiegh?. Have a good afternoon all and enjoy the sunshine. Big hug for Rosie and all others. Take care. cheers
Penny

Postby maggieh » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:33 pm

Good afternoon.I have just come back from seeing Logan and daughter in law.We met up in Broadstairs for a game of golf.Then we had chips,but the seagulls were flying around ready to dive bomb us. :mrgreen:

Sounds like you had a lovely outing Penny with your son,then a fish and chip lunch.That is so kind of your son.Hope they enjoy their Rugby.

It was sad news about Princess Kate. :sad:

Mixed weather bag here today,dry.rain.sun.windy and cold.

Hope you are feeling hot now after your gardening session Widget.

Have a lovely evening all. :lol:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:27 am

Morning all. Not very promising. Cloudy and dull. Breezy too. Roll on summer.
Had a call from grand-daughter at 10pm last night saying my son would be picking me up for lunch today. They had such a fantastic time at the Rugby match they wanted to tell me all about it. I was hoping to do some washing but have put that off until tomorrow. I hope you all have a lovely day. Take care. cheers :grouphug:
Penny

Postby widget » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:28 pm

Enjoy our lunch and a good catch-up, just been out to greenhouse and it cold and windy, got the heating on and a very hard jigsaw,
widget

Postby maggieh » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:08 pm

Enjoy your lunch date today Penny.Its lovely getting invited out on a Sunday,don't know about anyone else but Im not a fan of Sundays.

I did have my heating on but turned it off now and its chilly again.The sun has just come out so might be warmer soon.

Enjoy doing your hard jigsaw Widget,ive got one that I must get on with.

Have a lovely day and afternoon.
maggieh

Postby widget » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:12 pm

Hope this works but this is a pic of the puzzle I am doing, if you look closely you will see every piece has a straight edge,
not easy and it is going to take me ages to do,
Attachments
hard puzzle.jpg
hard puzzle.jpg (40.68 KiB) Viewed 131 times
widget

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes