Weather today

Except Personal Attacks

Re: Weather today

Postby widget » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:02 pm

Sun shinning but still cold, but have put the bed sheets out on the line, no rain for 2 days, might think about cutting the grass tomorrow.
widget

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 08, 2024 1:41 pm

Morning all, weather rather mixed but no rain. Sun keeps popping in and out. Still cold. When you decide on the lawn widget, pop over and do mine. I have three and they are certainly looking in need of attention. Have a good day and take care. cheers.xx :doh:
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:12 pm

Good afternoon has been a lovely sunny day here although chilly.I have been to the hairdressers this afternoon,walked there and back 2,256 paces.Will sleep well tonight hopefully.

Are either of you going out for Mothering Sunday Lunch.?I will be with my daughter

Had a lovely evening when Logan came over painting,he enjoyed it.

Have a lovely evening ,im home tomorrow all day.No grass cutting here though. :mrgreen:
maggieh

Postby Penny » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:37 pm

Hi maggieh. Just discovered I will not be doing anything or seeing anyone. DIL jut been and told me they are taking a week off and going away. So that is sorted. I am very pleased for them as they have had lots of problems with this Codis ? stuff. Big hug for Logan, look forward to seeing his paintings. cheers. :ithanku:
Penny

Postby ciderman_nz » Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:46 pm

A couple of beautiful days! Mowed some of the lawn yesterday mostly to pick up twigs and tree leaves. Not much grass now, all brown. Well it must rain soon it's autumn! Hot day so I will spend most of it watching the cricket test match between us and Aussies. Not looking good so far as it's always tough playing our Aussie mates in any sport! :mrgreen:
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Penny » Sat Mar 09, 2024 12:47 pm

Morning all, lovely day again, rather cold but bearable. Anyone watching Grand Priz on Channel 4 this evening. There is a young lad aged 18 in his first race ever. Should be interesting. Funny ciderman,,,, you talk about Autumn and here we are waiting for spring. Give Rosie a big hug. Take care all and enjoy the weather. cheers. :rolleye11: :rolleye11:
Penny

Postby widget » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:46 pm

Nice sunny day but still cold, went with my blind friend and his guide dog today over the park to give the dog a run, it was lovely to see Ross chasing the ball being friendly with other dogs and people, we try and do this once or twice a week.
I then came home and cut the grass, as you can guess I shall be in bed early tonight,
Mother's Day lunch tomorrow, daughter and her husband's parents.
widget

Postby ciderman_nz » Sun Mar 10, 2024 9:20 am

Rosie has a rubber ball with teeth on it. If she bites it the right way round she looks very fierce! :mrgreen:

Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Penny » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:32 pm

Lovely Rosie, make me very envious ciderman. Very poor weather here now, it is dark, cold and raining quite a lot. Son came yesterday to bring me a huge amount of chocolates plus 3 jigsaws for mother's day. Daughter came today with similar and a pretty mug with Mother's Day painted on. Feel sorry for son, he has been missing a holiday and took a chance for this week. He is now in Dorset having a very wet time in our beach hut. I hope you are all keeping warm, seems we are stuck with rhis weather for some time. Take care, cheers.
Penny

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:17 pm

Afternoon all. Another miserable one so far. Dark grey clouds but no rain as yet.

Anyone any idea what is wrong with the picture taken of The Princess on Mother's Day with her children. I think it was lovely. cheers, take care. :roll:
Penny

Postby widget » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:52 pm

Still cold, but at least the days are getting longer, as for the photo, thought it was something to do with her not wearing a wedding ring, some folk will knock at anything, photo looks good to me.
widget

Postby Penny » Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:46 pm

Thanks widget, the wedding ring was the only thing I could pick on. cheers.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:55 pm

Good morning,sorry I have'nt been posting.

Good that your son bought you some chocolates for Mother's day Penny plus jigsaws.I also got chocolates from my son.I went out for a meal with my daughter which was a lovely roast dinner.

Did you have a nice treat for Mother's day Widget?

The weather is dry today bit breezy though.

Enjoy rest of the day.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:20 pm

Morning all. Not very bright and getting rather windy. Pleased you too enjoyed Mother's Day maggieh am sure widget did too. How are your lawns widget. I am expecting my lady to come and do mine tomorrow, fingers crossed no rain). Managed to do the complete outside of one of the puzzles ( son sent four) but don' t for one minute think I am going to be able to complete same. Have a super day and take care. Cheers
Penny

Postby Penny » Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:38 am

Morning all. Much brighter today and the heavy wind has dropped to a slight breeze. The sun keeps popping in and out which makes the day much more pleasant. Have a good day all and Still keep warm. cheers.
Penny

PreviousNext

Return to Anything Goes