It's True. After the first!

Except Personal Attacks

It's True. After the first!

Postby Penny » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:09 am

When a second child is born the main attention has to be given to it and jealousy soon mounts in the family. As time goes on, there is usually arguments and the first born usually leaves home to get married. This is generally what happens. I wish our main family could see that and whoever is distant at the moment, come home, ignore the past and enjoy what is left of life. After all, we don't have it for long do we? At over 90 years, been through this so feel sure I know what I am talking about. Enjoy what you have whilst you have it. cheers.
Penny

Re: It's True. After the first!

Postby widget » Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:19 pm

Not sure what you mean Penny, but hope you have not got family trouble,
I had 2 children just 16 months apart, they now have completely difference lifestyles but they do seem to get on well. As children we always treated them the same,
widget

Postby twin1947 » Sat Apr 15, 2023 7:53 pm

I can't say I have this problem as I have a 4year gap between having my son and daughter,they get on fine and are both in 40s and 50s now and have a younger son just reached 41,I do wonder though will they still all meet when I am no longer here,I guessed all think this about our families.
twin1947

Postby ciderman_nz » Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:46 pm

My mom and dad decided that one was enough! So here I am still alive at 83 and don't need a stick yet. Four children , nine grandchildren and two wives, (not at the same time :-) ) but they all get on.
Civilisation is a veneer, easily soluble in alcohol.
ciderman_nz

Postby Penny » Sun Apr 16, 2023 2:22 pm

Super. I am delighted to hear good news about youngsters getting on well at last.

My older sister was always jealous of me and I am sure I loved to annoy her. She married young, at eighteen and I was 12,don't think I was invited and cannot even remember a wedding. Very sad she died early.One of her two boys, the youngest left for France and we never heard from him again. The oldest went off somewhere and I only heard when he told me he had a daughter,nearly 21. Then I only heard when he died, Nothing from anyone since. Hope I am not boring you all. cheers
Penny

Return to Anything Goes