Ready

Except Personal Attacks

Ready

Postby Penny » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:13 pm

Are you all ready for Xmas. Have you bought cards and presents yet? I had my first cards and present yesterday. My son came today to see what I want him to get for folk.I have fingers crossed for good weather on the 25th. I will be going to my son for that date. Take care and keep warm. cheers.
Penny

Re: Ready

Postby widget » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:38 am

All done here, I volunteer to help at the Community Center on christmas day, they provide dinner for the old folk and people on their own, it is really nice to see all those folk enjoying themselves, they have a 3-course meal, watch the King's speech then have tea and cake and all go home with a tin of chocolate biscutes all of this is free the church provide it all, they have a lot of folk cooking in the kitchen, I just help to serve it all to the folk on my table, there are 10 on a table with 2 helpers, we get feed as well, I enjoy it, then I go to my daughter Boxing Day.
widget

Postby Penny » Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:20 pm

That sounds super Widget. Very kind of you to help out. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Son came yesterday to bring me a Chinese meal and to say when he will be picking me up for Xmas. Keep warm, cheers.
Penny

Postby maggieh » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:34 am

I have got presents to wrap up yet and write cards out and one more to post.Then I am done.I brought some bright baubles for the little white tree and in the evening i turn the tree lights on.

I am going out to lunch with my daughter on Xmas Eve as I won't be seeing her again till the 31st December.This xmas is my turn to spend xmas day with my son and his family plus Logan.My granddaughter and her boyfriend are cooking the dinner for 8 people.Rather them than me.

Have a nice time with your son on xmas day Penny glad they are looking after you.I will have a drink when I get home probably.

It is lovely you are helping out on xmas day too Widget saves you cooking.Have a lovely day at your daughter's.
maggieh

Postby Penny » Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:04 pm

Great to hear you too are fixed up for Xmas. Perhaps Logan might fancy joining Strictly. He would do very well I am sure. Looking forward to watching tonight, wish I could have joined, I used to love dancing and always went every Saturday. That is how I met hubby. Have a super evening and take care. cheers. :banana: :banana:
Penny

Return to Anything Goes