Be Prepared.

Except Personal Attacks

Be Prepared.

Postby Maywalk » Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:54 pm

Well it looks as though I am going to be busy.

When we were coming back from shopping today my 18 year old granddaughter was telling me about someone she knew who had had a baby. She said that the mother of the child was the sort of person who wanted expensive designer clothes for the child.

My granddaughter then said "I hope you are filling the the case Grandma with knitted outfits to fit babies and toddlers."
I asked her why she should ask me that and she said "Dont get alarmed Gran I am not pregnant but I would love a baby of mine to wear any thing that you have knitted. I certainly dont want designer clothes if ever I have a baby, which WONT be happening until I get married and I have finished Uni but I would love to know that there are some lovely knitted garments ready to be used when the time comes."
She then said she could remember lots of things I had knitted for her when she was little.
She even remembered this little sailor suit I made for her when she was about 18 months old.
It had a beret to go with it but she took it off as soon as she came through the door. :D

Maywalk

Postby dita » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:55 pm

Awwwwwww How lovely of her to say that. You are so lucky Maisie, :grouphug: to be loved like that.
dita

Postby Maywalk » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:01 pm

Yes I am A VERY lucky person Dita.
She is a cracker in more ways than one. :)
Maywalk

Return to Anything Goes