Geriatric Rave Up.

Except Personal Attacks

Geriatric Rave Up.

Postby Maywalk » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:47 am

That is what my neighbours and friends call the get together that I have every year. :banana:
I have a pre Christmas round up at this time every year and we have quite a bit of fun talking about old times and putting the world to rights.
With hubby and myself there will be about 10 of us altogether and it makes for a very pleasant time. We will probably get a bit tiddly and pull a cracker or two providing we have the ruddy strength. :mrgreen:

I hope you all enjoy your day because I know we will.
Maywalk

Postby caroljoyce » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:12 am

It's a very nice tradition... Have a great day all of you.
caroljoyce

Postby dita » Wed Dec 16, 2009 11:06 am

Wish I was a fly on the wall so I could have a listen. :hide:
dita

Re: Geriatric Rave Up.

Postby toolip2 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 pm

Maywalk wrote:That is what my neighbours and friends call the get together that I have every year. :banana:
I have a pre Christmas round up at this time every year and we have quite a bit of fun talking about old times and putting the world to rights.
With hubby and myself there will be about 10 of us altogether and it makes for a very pleasant time. We will probably get a bit tiddly and pull a cracker or two providing we have the ruddy strength. :mrgreen:

I hope you all enjoy your day because I know we will.

Love it, can wea ll come too? :please: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I will bring our screw top special gadget to open the pickled onions etc!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao:
toolip2

Postby topdog » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:18 pm

:banana: Have a great time Maisie..............no naughty games :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
topdog

Return to Anything Goes