Soon be another election.

Except Personal Attacks

Soon be another election.

Postby mo » Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:40 pm

I have no idea who to vote for. Politicions are only out to feather their own nest.
mo

Postby dejavou » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 pm

Promise us the Earth, then spend 4 years plundering it ....... not a moral among 'em :tantrum2:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby clevewyn » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:57 pm

Pick the one you think will do the least damage.
clevewyn

Postby mazzy » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:27 am

I'm totally undecided. Used to always vote for the same party - whatever. Now I feel disinclined to vote for any of them.........and I know that is not the answer.
mazzy

Postby Steve » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 pm

Mazzy.....that is the answer but unfortunately not enough people refuse to vote. Now if we all refused there would be no mandate to run (ruin) the country.

I really cannot understand why anyone would even consider voting for Gordon Brown. The man is a proven pathalogical liar.
Steve

Postby dejavou » Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:35 pm

I don't like the idea of not voting, in fact I'd go so far as to say, it's the no voters that influence the result, rather than the ones who do vote. So perhaps a vote for one of the independants is the answer, that would really show the 3 main parties how the grass roots really feel :dunno:
dejavou
Bumble Bee

Postby Monika » Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:19 pm

Last time I voted in a general election, I left every box empty and wrote on my ballot paper that not one of them were worth voting for.

I know that this was a vote wasted but I hoped that others might do the same and send a clear message that we are sick and tired of them.

I'll try to find someone this time - but it may just be the one who has the good manners to let me know that they're standing - most of the time, these last few years, I only learn who the candidates are when I receive my ballot paper.
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving isn't for you!
Monika

Postby Anya » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:58 am

Many people died for us to have the vote.

Whether we give it to the Greens, or Vince Cable, or the Looney Party, or a pussy-cat, or spoil the ballot paper.

But we should vote. They get the message.
Anya

Postby Rowan » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:41 pm

I will be voting as usual - for the SNP - this Scottish gobernment is the first one that has worked hard for Scottish interest and the Scottish people - that's what we need.

As for the UK - well they need something like the SNP working hard for their interests - especially those of you in the north of England.
Avoid the evil, and it will avoid thee.
Gaelic Proverb

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Rowan
Site Admin

Postby Victors Mate » Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 pm

Rowan wrote:I will be voting as usual - for the SNP - this Scottish gobernment is the first one that has worked hard for Scottish interest and the Scottish people - that's what we need.

As for the UK - well they need something like the SNP working hard for their interests - especially those of you in the north of England.

I don't know if this was a typo if it was it is an inspired as far as the UK is concerned.
Victors Mate

Return to Anything Goes