Just had my....................

Except Personal Attacks

Just had my....................

Postby Maywalk » Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:14 pm

granddaughter pop in to see us because she wanted to show me the dress she had bought on line yesterday which was delivered today.
She looked a million dollars in it because being a size 10 she has the figure to carry it off.
I had to laugh because she said it has been delivered before she got home from the part time job that she has got while at home from Uni and it had been posted through the letterbox.
To think that I used to have a figure that would fit in this. Now everything that I have drops south when I put my nightie on. :mrgreen:

She has high heeled cream shoes and handbag to match and an cream shrug to go with it.
It shows the dress without straps but there are straps with it and it looks better with them.

Maywalk

Postby mazzy » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:27 am

She is such a pretty girl, and she will look gorgeous in her dress.
I think it is so lovely how she 'shares' things with you. You are both very lucky to have each other.......you know that though, don't you.
mazzy

Postby Maywalk » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 am

Yes she is a gem Mazzy and she phones us twice a day to see if we are ok, more if she cant get to see us.
She is calling at lunchtime and taking me shopping after dinner.
I am one lucky lady.
Maywalk

Postby rocky » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Maywalk wrote:Yes she is a gem Mazzy and she phones us twice a day to see if we are ok, more if she cant get to see us. She is calling at lunchtime and taking me shopping after dinner.
I am one lucky lady.

[font=Tahoma]You are indeed a lucky lady.

Quite unusual to have such a thoughtful and caring grandchild.[/font]
rocky

Return to Anything Goes